lawlawhopeful123

Offer doesn't show up on OLSAS

Hi guys, 

I was accepted to Windsor law, and received an email. My portal has also been updated to Accepted. However, it doesn't appear to change on my OLSAS account. Anyone else have this problem? 

Thanks! 

It takes a few days for it to pop up on OLSAS- give it a week to be safe.

@law552 I got my offer of admission this morning but the deadline to accept the offer is the 1st of next month. Is there anything I can do to make sure the university knows I want to accept if the OLSAS acceptance doesn't come through on time? I've already emailed them but got no response.

1 hour ago, AdamPatel said:

@law552 I got my offer of admission this morning but the deadline to accept the offer is the 1st of next month. Is there anything I can do to make sure the university knows I want to accept if the OLSAS acceptance doesn't come through on time? I've already emailed them but got no response.

I’m not sure, but maybe try calling them and asking? Might be quicker over the phone 

I sent the Assistant Dean of Admissions an email about this today and he responded with:

Congratulations on your offer of admission, very exciting!

Your offer should appear on OLSAS today, however, should it not, this email will serve as evidence your offer was last minute and we will honour our decision beyond the expiry date.

Please continue to check back and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

John

So I trust that he will get back to anyone else who emailed about this as well!! Congrats everyone :)