1. Forums

1. 271

Discussions about the forums or the Discord server.

1. General

General discussion about law schools or your applications.

U of T vs. Osgoode, Queens vs. Western, so on and so forth: Get advice about which school is better to go to over another.

Questions, study tips, and general discussion about the LSAT.

Questions about lines of credit, loans, and paying for law school.

For applicants or law students looking to offer books / prep materials for purchase or sale.

1. 912

1. 2.5k

OCIs, summer jobs, applying for articling.

1. Ask a Lawyer

Not a lawyer but have a question about what it's like to be one?

4. 240

1. 6.2k
  • Who's Online   52 Members, 1 Anonymous, 100 Guests (See full list)

• Somebodysomewhere67
    • SaskyPride
    • Guiltyascharged44
    • Lawoneday
    • prelaw133
    • grainbin74
    • Vitron
    • Debtful
    • erin otoole
    • tobi
    • turnip2
    • kklawkk
    • heyhey
    • Juicy
    • mirrorball
    • olawg
    • ArchivesandMuseums
    • Legallyanxious
    • chaboywb
    • luna12
    • Kimura
    • poliam
    • Antarctica
    • HarryCrane
    • VIPigeon
    • nausea
    • Lui
    • Nurrdeer
    • lawloops
    • rsk2024
    • Ben
    • Lawladyy
    • chillypepper
    • Mountebank
    • Yogurt Baron
    • notterrible
    • mt9382
    • lawhopeful1234
    • DennyCrane
    • fan108
    • Tuesdaysgone
    • imtiazz
    • KilgoreTrout
    • LawHopefulAB
    • Monkey1234
    • UBC_Hopeful
    • AliMP
    • Aschenbach
    • 2024lawstudent
    • LMP
    • StoneMason
    • hopefulwizard

• Recent Posts

• StoneMason
      I know it changes year to year but looking for a rough timeframe over the last few years.
    • theoneandonly
      J'ai été accepté en fin février avec une côte R de 34.89. Bonne chance à tous!
    • Ob16
      You will end up paying way more money, have way more headaches and way less job opportunities if you proceed with Sussex. Those programs are predatory and prey on high school students that don’t know the risks.
    • Psychometronic
      I took a few classes covered in the Bar Exams but not all of them. You'll learn what you need to know from the Bar materials and the exams themselves are mostly about how fast you can find information in the materials anyways. The courses I took helped a bit in that I went in somewhat already oriented to the subject matter. With that said, Real Estate was completely different in the Bar materials than what I learned in class (far more emphasis on the practical and less on legal principles). 
    • imtiazz
      Hello HS20, Good day. Yes, I completed the course. I apologize for the delay in responding to you. I did not visit the forum for a long time. After completing the Constitutional Law, I took Admin Law for the Jan-Apr 2024 term, and I completed that, too. The positive side was that the assignment submissions were due every Monday. So I could study on the weekends. But I had to give up all the weekends and evenings on more than one weekday to prepare for the study and assignments. The teacher was excellent and helpful. Answered questions within the next business days. While working full-time, this is doable. I am now thinking of taking two courses in the next term.
    • Turtles
      I never understood the impetus to take a specific class for bar prep purposes given how differently certain subjects may be taught by a particular prof. My business associations course was fairly policy-based with little focus on any bar-tested content (academic led). In contrast, we covered a lot of the bar-related "what does the Act require for X to happen?" type stuff in an unrelated seminar (adjunct led). If you have no intrinsic interest, you would have come out of the former class pretty disappointed to find you just put in so many hours to be nowhere closer to your goal of learning the bar content. But I agree everyone should be taking some business law in law school. Even if you're not working in corporate law, you'll likely be running a business at some point in your career.
    • vslay
      Thank you. General.
  • Recent Topics

Important Information

By accessing this website, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CONSTRUE ANY POST ON THIS WEBSITE AS PROVIDING LEGAL ADVICE EVEN IF SUCH POST IS MADE BY A PERSON CLAIMING TO BE A LAWYER. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.