What happened to all of those useful pinned threads, especially in Career Services? Anybody have links to them? 

I don't know what happened them, or what the topics were, but if you have a particular topic you're interested in, you can do a search.

38 minutes ago, erinl2 said:

I don't know what happened them, or what the topics were, but if you have a particular topic you're interested in, you can do a search.

I believe they are referring to the "Suits for Men" and "Suits for Women" threads.

• Like 1

Thanks guys - I went through and unpinned anything that hasn't been replied to since 2018. Some of the forums were getting pretty crowded with old topics.

Obviously happy to re-pin if you're missing them. Sorry for the confusion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Congrats if you have a job this summer! For those without jobs or postponed jobs, how are you planning on being productive this summer?  So far, I've been looking at online courses in business and have a long reading list. 
    • Can't say I'm complaining about the fact that I can just roll out of bed and go to class   But yeah, it's difficult to focus at home. I never studied at home before this.
    • Haha I am also very concerned about Ryerson (I think at this point that is out of the question now) - I just wanted to know what everyone's insight were for all three!
    • Profs are trying their best but the pedagogical style of law school, specifically the watered-down Socrative method of Canadian schools, doesn't translate well to online classes. My profs that use Zoom-equivalents are less inclined to cold call because of the awkwardness of the platform and not wanting to put people out, but the result is a very awkward minute of silence every time they ask a question. Most of us are disengaged and anxious as there is still a petition circling to switch from optional P/F to mandatory P/F, which is a cloud hanging over everyone for one reason or the other. Plus me and my close friends in 1L have all had our summer jobs revoked in one way or another or delayed, so the stress of finding a summer job now is taking primacy over revising. I've moved home to another province in the interim, which has been an adjustment period in and of itself as it's the first time I've lived with my family in nearly a decade. Safe to say there are some growing pains as we all re-adjust.  TLDR: it's weird as hell and even with all the time in the world I'm 100% less productive, absorptive and frankly interested.  😀
    • To be blunt it's completely absurd that you are concerned about the reputation of TRU but not Ryerson.