Jules97

Normal not to hear back yet?

Just wondering if anyone else hasn't heard anything back yet? I know they send offered as late as June. However, my status remains blank and I have not received any emails.

For reference, I submitted all my documents about 1 month before the deadline.

GPA 3.7

L2 3.91

LSAT 157

I thought I'd have at least been waitlisted by now.

You're more likely to hear something after the acceptance deadline for those offers that have currently been sent out. It's usually March 31, but I believe it was changed to sometime in April to account for the circumstances at this time.

56 minutes ago, Jules97 said:

Just wondering if anyone else hasn't heard anything back yet? I know they send offered as late as June. However, my status remains blank and I have not received any emails.

GPA 3.7

L2 3.91

LSAT 157

I have similar stats and I submitted my application back in november as well and no reply yet. So youre not alone! 

5 hours ago, Jules97 said:

GPA 3.7

L2 3.91

LSAT 157

I got waitlisted and then rejected with almost identical stats 2018/2019 cycle. March is still pretty early though you can hear back as late as August 

I have similar stats and have yet to hear back. It's been an anxious wait to hear back from them but I assume with the current situation, replies will be delayed.