Well, I guess I will start the thread off. 

3.76 / 155 / Decent softs 

Not surprised at all, but their rejection e-mail was oddly nice? Best of luck to everyone else! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3.55/170

I applied with a 159 and didn't get the 170 to January, plus I didn't write the optional essay.

Bummed but at least there's a global pandemic to distract me.

• Sad 1

3.8L2/153/good softs, wrote optional essay. 

expected but still disappointed

7 minutes ago, 00Seven said:

3.55/170

I applied with a 159 and didn't get the 170 to January, plus I didn't write the optional essay.

Bummed but at least there's a global pandemic to distract me.

Same boat as you, 171 and 3.53 GPA. Looks like UofT is a GPA heavy school.

Hopefully another school see's your potential.

Looks like i'll be heading west.

• Like 2

Rejected as well not surprised at all 

3.5 GPA

150 LSAT 

3 minutes ago, Columbia.Jack said:

Same boat as you, 171 and 3.53 GPA. Looks like UofT is a GPA heavy school.

Hopefully another school see's your potential.

Looks like i'll be heading west.

Thanks - I might head out west too, to UVic. I didn't get a chance to visit before the coronavirus shut everything down, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do now.

• Like 1

Rejected today via email, expected as much looking at my stats lol

cgpa: 3.22, L2/B2: 3.44 LSAT: 156, 160

Rejected by email today. Not too surprised though 

156 LSAT / 3.58 cGPA

Rejected!! 

LSAT 155

cGPA: 3.65 // L2 3.7

Government work and wrote optional essay...best of luck to everyone else!

not surprised! got the email an hour or so ago

3.42/3.6B3 161 lsat, wrote the optional essay

Got the email today, expecting it so not too bummed. CGPA 3.78, B3 3.88, 153. Applied before writing LSAT. Oh well. Good luck to others :)

Posted (edited)

Rejected as expected. 

cGPA 3.1, L2 3.3

LSAT 152 

Indigenous applicant, applied mainly because I did a program with them in high school where they had Indigenous youth from across the country come and stay on campus and learn from a bunch of UofT Indigenous law students and professors and talked about addressing barriers pertaining to Indigenous peoples entering law. It was genuinely life changing to me as a lil 15 year old which I talked about in my option essay and PS to other schools as I had never even considered law school as something possible for me and only applied initially because i saw it as a free trip to visit Toronto. The program was ambitious but short lived and I think they only ran it 2 or 3 times before they ran out of funding for it and was hoping they maybe wanted to prove it was worth something and have a spokesperson or something but I definitely get that my numbers are far off the mark but eh was worth a shot

Edited by rolypolyjoly
  • Like 8

Posted (edited)

Rejected on Monday:

cGpa: 3.46 (according to OLSAS) L2: 3.8 (self calculated)

LSAT:155 

Have 2 years work experience, amazing references letters, strong ECs and worked through school, and a unique human-rights educational experience in Ghana.

Disappointed but expected.

Worried I won't get in anywhere 😕 

Edited by LegallyBlonde14

OLSAS cGPA: 3.31, L2: A avg (3.9ish on Queen's scale), Queen's student in 4th year Psych and French. 

LSAT: 164, one write (written with accommodations -- not sure if this makes a difference?).

44 minutes ago, bowl9 said:

OLSAS cGPA: 3.31, L2: A avg (3.9ish on Queen's scale), Queen's student in 4th year Psych and French. 

LSAT: 164, one write (written with accommodations -- not sure if this makes a difference?).

When did you receive this rejection? 

3 hours ago, dgagliar said:

When did you receive this rejection? 

Monday, March 16.