daniellemree

Rejected Calgary 2020

Rejected just now.

LSAT 152, 155

L2: 3.8 

Strong ECs and LORs, and a unique educational experience in Africa. 2 years post grad work experience.

Super crushed as this was my first choice and I'm a Calgary native. 

3 hours ago, LegallyBlonde14 said:

Rejected just now.

LSAT 152, 155

L2: 3.8 

Strong ECs and LORs, and a unique educational experience in Africa. 2 years post grad work experience.

Super crushed as this was my first choice and I'm a Calgary native. 

I'm sorry. But hey- law school is looking like it might be kinda weird this fall anyways.. So maybe retaking the lsat and applying for next cycle wont be such a bad thing? Sending you good vibes! 

• Like 1

Rejected yesterday.

152, 3.6

I was expecting it, so not much disappointment here :) 

Rejected in March

LSAT: 154

CGPA: 3.87/4.0

L2: 3.94/4.0

Regular Admissions

Rejected Tuesday

cgpa: 3.3 (OLSAS)

LSAT: 156

ECS = relevant work experience

I'm a little bit confused because I never received an email from UofC, but I just checked my application status today and it says on their website that I do not have any pending applications. So I'm interpreting this as a rejection. I did make it on the waitlist though. 

L20 GPA: 3.81 / 4.0

LSAT: 156, 155, 154

Extracurriculars during undergrad: lots of valuable work experience through co-operative education in the public sector, international student exchange, some but not a lot of sports and volunteer work, BC resident, double major in political science and economics. 

Edited by westcoaster5000

11 minutes ago, westcoaster5000 said:

I'm a little bit confused because I never received an email from UofC, but I just checked my application status today and it says on their website that I do not have any pending applications. So I'm interpreting this as a rejection. I did make it on the waitlist though. 

L20 GPA: 3.81 / 4.0

LSAT: 156, 155, 154

Extracurriculars during undergrad: lots of valuable work experience through co-operative education in the public sector, international student exchange, some but not a lot of sports and volunteer work, BC resident, double major in political science and economics. 

Maybe send a quick email, just to be on the safe side. I'm hoping it's a glitch in the system and not a rejection.

11 hours ago, SimmmiSS said:

Maybe send a quick email, just to be on the safe side. I'm hoping it's a glitch in the system and not a rejection.

I am hoping so as well! Sent them an email this morning.

12 hours ago, SimmmiSS said:

1 minute ago, westcoaster5000 said:

it turns out it was just a glitch in the system, my application is back on the website. Still holding on in the waitlist!!! 😀🥶😀🥶

Edited by westcoaster5000
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, westcoaster5000 said:

I know you already contacted me, but just in case anyone else encountered the same issue last night:

I have received confirmation from IT that a small system update was done last night, which temporarily affected the application status section of the Student Centre. If you check your Student Centre again today, it should appear as normal. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused!

Malina

• Like 2

3 hours ago, westcoaster5000 said:

it turns out it was just a glitch in the system, my application is back on the website. Still holding on in the waitlist!!! 😀🥶😀🥶

AYEEEEE!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! I literally just got so happy reading this! I really really hope you get in! 😊  🙌🏽