daniellemree

Rejected Calgary 2020

Has anyone been rejected yet? I have not but I'm pretty sure its coming haha- I graduate this semester so didn't get to apply with my full degree which puts me at a disadvantage. But its okay :) Thought I would start this thread and see if rejections have started yet. 

4 minutes ago, daniellemree said:

Has anyone been rejected yet? I have not but I'm pretty sure its coming haha- I graduate this semester so didn't get to apply with my full degree which puts me at a disadvantage. But its okay :) Thought I would start this thread and see if rejections have started yet. 

Are you on the waitlist?

I haven't been rejected yet, but I anticipate I will be, LSAT not quite good enough!

7 minutes ago, dwight453 said:

Are you on the waitlist?

I am not. My application was only completed about two weeks ago because of a laggy reference- not sure if that really affects things or if thats just me grasping at straws haha. 

7 minutes ago, nickrk20 said:

I haven't been rejected yet, but I anticipate I will be, LSAT not quite good enough!

I'm sorry to hear that! The good news is, if you choose to write it again, the odds are you'll do much better! :) 

22 minutes ago, daniellemree said:

You have 3.8 gpa and 155 lsat, correct?

You still have chance to be wait-listed / admitted.

Rejected threads should not be started until someone is actually rejected. Closing it until that happens. When someone gets a rejection notification, send me a PM and I will reopen. 

Got the email today :( tough one but with my lsat score not much of a surprise! Super thankful I got accepted to u of a yesterday so I’m less sad!

L2 3.99

ECs: president of a club at my school, I work 2 jobs during school with one being as a legal assistant, the other job serving and I volunteer at the food bank

Rejected today! Surprised as I got into Alberta but oh well. I also never got waitlisted.

GPA Last 60 self calculated (plus a bit more since my 60th half course was in the middle of a semester): 3.78

LSAT: 157

good luck to everyone else! 

18 minutes ago, rlystressed said:

Rejected today! Surprised as I got into Alberta but oh well. I also never got waitlisted.

GPA Last 60 self calculated (plus a bit more since my 60th half course was in the middle of a semester): 3.78

LSAT: 157

good luck to everyone else! 

Sorry to hear that. Was that 3.78 out of 4 or 4.33?

Edited by dwight453

11 minutes ago, jkm123 said:

Got the email

LSAT: 156

GPA: 4.0

it is suprising. Have you got into U of A?

13 minutes ago, lawyer123 said:

it is suprising. Have you got into U of A?

I was a bit surprised as well! Thought I'd get waitlisted.

Yes, I've gotten into U of A and will most likely be going there. 😊

I haven’t been accepted, waitlist, or rejected at ucalgary yet. Anyone know what to make of that? I’m not confident about getting into u of c, but not getting a rejection yet makes me think there is hope? 

I havent heard anything from them yet. I took last lsat in Jan. and improved alot,  so it might take a while for them to process the profile with the new score?

But even if I got rejected I dont think it d be the end of the world. 

7 minutes ago, lawyer123 said:

I havent heard anything from them yet. I took last lsat in Jan. and improved alot,  so it might take a while for them to process the profile with the new score?

But even if I got rejected I dont think it d be the end of the world. 

I also wrote the January LSAT (first time) and have yet to hear back...how long does it usually take for the file review to be completed? 

The waiting process is stressful :( 

4 minutes ago, newtolaw said:

I also wrote the January LSAT (first time) and have yet to hear back...how long does it usually take for the file review to be completed? 

The waiting process is stressful :( 

I guess we should hear sth within March or no later than the beginning of April.

• Like 1

Just got the email. Current UBC student, not sure how my grades translate to a 4.0 scale.

CGPA: 72%
L2: 78%
LSAT: 165
Decent ECs, no Calgary connection.

2 hours ago, EK65 said:

Just got the email. Current UBC student, not sure how my grades translate to a 4.0 scale.

CGPA: 72%
L2: 78%
LSAT: 165
Decent ECs, no Calgary connection.

Sorry to hear that, have you got into any other schools?