Schooliscool

Looks like some movement is happening!!

On 2/18/2020 at 7:40 PM, Schooliscool said:

Just noticed a "decision pending" update on my portal, which for sure wasn't there this morning!

How can I view my application status? I applied though Education Planner BC. My confirmation email said I could use MyTRU. I'm having troubles logging in. 

Thank you.

I spoke to Leanne and she said my decision should be end of April at the latest (Applied regular category in January).

15 hours ago, Eagerm said:

How can I view my application status? I applied though Education Planner BC. My confirmation email said I could use MyTRU. I'm having troubles logging in. 

Thank you.

You're gonna have to go through myTRU, not sure what the problem is for you but you can always call their IT support line to figure it out. EducationPlanner doesnt show anything

1 hour ago, nickrk20 said:

I spoke to Leanne and she said my decision should be end of April at the latest (Applied regular category in January).

Spoke to her today as well today, they looked at special consideration applicants yesterday and are looking today as well. So I guess some special considerations applicants will hear soon! 

Idk how much decision pending actually means. 

I've been "decision pending" for a couple of months now.

My profile says decision pending since January...but I haven't heard back. I applied for early admission. 

Does anyone know if in the past admissions this meant the people were wait listed or something? 

@RJar I don't think so. I just think they're behind in admissions in general right now. Waitlisted applicants usually find out in May. I wonder what will happen this time.

4 hours ago, RJar said:

My profile says decision pending since January...but I haven't heard back. I applied for early admission. 

Does anyone know if in the past admissions this meant the people were wait listed or something? 

I think they're just doing it in waves currently. My stats are similar to (or higher) than some accepted to and I didn't hear back today either! I applied early as well, and had my file complete in Jan! I'm staying optimistic and thinking there's one or two more waves before they send out waitlists :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Schooliscool said:

I think they're just doing it in waves currently. My stats are similar to (or higher) than some accepted to and I didn't hear back today either! I applied early as well, and had my file complete in Jan! I'm staying optimistic and thinking there's one or two more waves before they send out waitlists :)

Hang in there, hopefully we'll hear back by the end of this week!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, FeirceQween said:

Hang in there, hopefully we'll hear back by the end of this week!

Agreed! From past posts, seemed like TRU loved Friday's, and sent out most acceptances then! They threw a curve ball this week. Fingers crossed we see more on Friday!

• Like 1

Has anyone emailed admissions and asked for a general timeline of when we would hear back? I'm tempted to email but I don't want to contribute to more traffic in their inbox. 

38 minutes ago, squamishgal said:

Has anyone emailed admissions and asked for a general timeline of when we would hear back? I'm tempted to email but I don't want to contribute to more traffic in their inbox. 

End of April or May 

8 minutes ago, 604wannabelawyer said:

hey guys another round of acceptances to probably come out next week. waitlist to be decided by end of April. Thanks!

Did you speak to Leanne today?