Schooliscool

Looks like some movement is happening!!

I called Leanne and for me she said I'd hear back sometime in March. I also got the 'Pending Decision' notification about a couple of weeks ago.

14 minutes ago, 604wannabelawyer said:

I called Leanne and for me she said I'd hear back sometime in March. I also got the 'Pending Decision' notification about a couple of weeks ago.

Did you apply as an early applicant? I'm assuming I'd hear back in March and would love to know, but would rather not call in the fear of annoying them :D 

22 hours ago, RJar said:

I believe pending decision means that the GPA & LSAT have been calculated and the application is in line to be reviewed by the committee! 

that's enough movement in a week for me hahaha

I guess kind of an update: My file was completed at some point today!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nickrk20 said:

I guess kind of an update: My file was completed at some point today!

Are you a regular or special applicant 

28 minutes ago, Mydream123 said:

Are you a regular or special applicant 

Just regular category.

Another update: Application moved to “Pending decision” this afternoon!

Called them earlier today, they said they'll let me know the decision on March 20th, applied in the Special consideration category. Two more weeks to go, yay!

19 minutes ago, FeirceQween said:

Called them earlier today, they said they'll let me know the decision on March 20th, applied in the Special consideration category. Two more weeks to go, yay!

When was your file completed? I am special considerations as well and she told me this week 2 weeks ago lol

1 hour ago, FeirceQween said:

I also called Leanne yesterday, and she said I should be hearing back within the next couple of weeks. I am an early applicant in the regular category. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Norms said:

I also called Leanne yesterday, and she said I should be hearing back within the next couple of weeks. I am an early applicant in the regular category. 

I'm very interested in their timeline. If us as early applicants are not being contacted for a few weeks, when are the rest of the admissions being sent out!? When is their deadline to accept their offer? I can't imagine them sending out the next round of admissions past mid march and expecting us to accept or decline by March 31st like the rest of the schools 

Edited by Schooliscool

1 hour ago, Mydream123 said:

When was your file completed? I am special considerations as well and she told me this week 2 weeks ago lol

It was completed in January. Leanna told me they'd be looking at my file on the 10th and sending out the decision on the 20th 😅

50 minutes ago, FeirceQween said:

It was completed in January. Leanna told me they'd be looking at my file on the 10th and sending out the decision on the 20th 😅

How long have you been pending decision?

42 minutes ago, nickrk20 said:

How long have you been pending decision?

Since late January I believe

Posted (edited)

My profile doesn't have a line that says "Decision:____". Does that eventually change once they have reviewed your file? 

Edited by squamishgal

2 hours ago, squamishgal said:

My profile doesn't have a line that says "Decision:____". Does that eventually change once they have reviewed your file? 

I don't remember seeing one earlier either, so I'd say yes! Once they've started reviewing you, it seems as if they add that part in

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squamishgal said:

i think (my dumb speculation here) your status changes to "Pending Decision" when Leanne sends your file to the admission committee

• Like 2