Sign in to follow this  
somethinglaw

Jobs at NYC from queens law

Hello! 
I’m just curious about whether people who graduated from queens law get jobs at NYC? 
How did they do that? 

I know one person who did this (am a Queen's Law alum). They were in the top ~5% of the class. I believe they applied directly to NYC firms. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• This is my 3rd cycle applying and I also went through the process of getting feedback from the dean. This year, I was placed on a waitlist mid-Feb and offered admission early March. It's not always a bad thing to be on it. It's part of their preliminary review. Try to stay positive 🙂
    • Can anyone provide guidance on whether principals can renege on articling offers for upcoming start dates? I understand this is a very difficult position for many firms and I sympathize. Additionally, it is a most uncertain time for everyone but I'm hoping some of you might be able to shed some light on it.
    • Accepted earlier today via email! GPA (with drops): 3.65 LSAT: 161 Ontario resident with no connection to NB, decent ECs/work experience, did not submit LOR
    • Many firms and organizations haven't even responded to inquiries, let alone decided what's going to happen. Patience is best, but the anxiety is rough being stuck inside I imagine.
    • I imagine most of us have been in touch with our employers, but have received some variant of "details TBC". It's helpful to compare information about what other firms have communicated or decided, without having to pester our own employers with incessant questions. I'm really sorry for occupying so much moderator time amidst a global crisis (sincerely). But I think many students are concerned that this issue could mean the difference between earning $20k + this summer and earning nothing.