This is my 3rd cycle applying and I also went through the process of getting feedback from the dean. This year, I was placed on a waitlist mid-Feb and offered admission early March. It's not always a bad thing to be on it. It's part of their preliminary review. Try to stay positive 🙂
Can anyone provide guidance on whether principals can renege on articling offers for upcoming start dates? I understand this is a very difficult position for many firms and I sympathize. Additionally, it is a most uncertain time for everyone but I'm hoping some of you might be able to shed some light on it.
I imagine most of us have been in touch with our employers, but have received some variant of "details TBC". It's helpful to compare information about what other firms have communicated or decided, without having to pester our own employers with incessant questions.
I'm really sorry for occupying so much moderator time amidst a global crisis (sincerely). But I think many students are concerned that this issue could mean the difference between earning $20k + this summer and earning nothing.