Sign in to follow this  
TooYoung

Is anyone's LSAT still pending download?

Yep! I assume they'll update all files at once. 

As someone said, they're moving relatively slow this year so far. 

They just emailed me today asking for my LSAC # to get my writing portion. I'm hoping that is a good thing?

1 hour ago, Kingifer said:

They just emailed me today asking for my LSAC # to get my writing portion. I'm hoping that is a good thing?

Should I have a writing sample on my file in order to complete my application? I have not done my writing portion yet, and I am a little worried.

2 minutes ago, MentaIist said:

Should I have a writing sample on my file in order to complete my application? I have not done my writing portion yet, and I am a little worried.

TRU has a pretty holistic review. It looks like they do take a look at the writing section, work experience, scholarships, volunteering, etc. 

I would honestly do it today or tomorrow and send them a quick email update with you LSAC # and letting them know it's done. I emailed them before and they said they're flexible on the application deadlines and just want people to get everything done by the end of February. :)

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Kingifer said:

TRU has a pretty holistic review. It looks like they do take a look at the writing section, work experience, scholarships, volunteering, etc. 

I would honestly do it today or tomorrow and send them a quick email update with you LSAC # and letting them know it's done. I emailed them before and they said they're flexible on the application deadlines and just want people to get everything done by the end of February. :)

Thank you so much!

Question about the writing sample: I wrote the test on paper and have my writing sample on my file from that. I also wrote the digital lsat however I didn’t think I needed to do the writing sample again as I already had one on file. Is this okay, or do I need to do the new one? 

1 minute ago, lawschooldreamer said:

I wrote the January 2020 LSAT and that score is still pending. Really am excited/nervous to see the next round of admissions. 

I'm wondering if they're all being sent out at once? I took the November LSAT and they haven't had a wave of acceptances since Dec 13th, which was before the Nov LSAT scores were even released. Someone somewhere posted that we're supposed to hear next week...