SK20

Chances? [4.3 out of 4.5, 154]

GPA: 4.3/4.5 

LSAT: 154 

I realize my LSAT will bring my chances down  but I'm wondering if anyone knows how high my chances are for admission? My application currently says "written notification to follow". 

5 minutes ago, SK20 said:

GPA: 4.3/4.5 

LSAT: 154 

I realize my LSAT will bring my chances down  but I'm wondering if anyone knows how high my chances are for admission? My application currently says "written notification to follow". 

What does your gpa equate to on 4.33 or 4.0 scale? 

22 hours ago, barry2269 said:

What does your gpa equate to on 4.33 or 4.0 scale? 

On a 4.0 scale, I think its 3.8. Could be wrong about this. 

Edited by SK20

Are you an Atlantic Canadian (or a resident of NWT, YK or NU)?  If so, you have a reasonable chance of admission.  Dal has lower admission standards for residents of Atlantic Canada and those territories.  

Are you an underrepresented visible minority?  If so, you have a reasonable chance of admission.  

If you are not a resident of any of those places and are not an underrepresented visible minority , I think you are a long shot for admission without a higher LSAT score.  

I was admitted in January with a 3.82/4.0 and a 155 LSAT, but I drew heavily on my related EC's and disadvantaged background in my PS. But it's not impossible! :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mlmjb said:

Hi SK20,

just wondering if you ever heard back from Dal?

No, I haven't 

18 hours ago, SK20 said:

No, I haven't 

I hope you hear soon and it's good news, best of luck!

• Thanks 1