Bubbless

French Common Law JD

Really late post... I did not know that this platform even existed before today¬†ūüėÖ(someone that has recently graduated from this program told me about it today)

cGPA: 3.34 (not the highest cGPA... just graduated from uOttawa with an Hon. B.Sc. with a business minor; I think my volunteering experience in the legal community and also strong references really helped)

Category: General

Got admitted on April 17th to: JD, JD/MBA and JD/MA International Affairs (I ended up accepting the JD offer since I already have a background in business from my bachelor's degree. Most importantly, tuition is way too expensive to be taking an additional year to graduate and start articling!)

Looking forward to meeting everyone online in fall 2020!

Congratulations to everyone that has officially accepted their offers! Wishing all the best to all those that are still waiting for a response :)

PS. Has anyone started any kind of group chat elsewhere on other social media platforms (fb?)

1 hour ago, sun075 said:

Really late post... I did not know that this platform even existed before today¬†ūüėÖ(someone that has recently graduated from this program told me about it today)

cGPA: 3.34 (not the highest cGPA... just graduated from uOttawa with an Hon. B.Sc. with a business minor; I think my volunteering experience in the legal community and also strong references really helped)

Category: General

Got admitted on April 17th to: JD, JD/MBA and JD/MA International Affairs (I ended up accepting the JD offer since I already have a background in business from my bachelor's degree. Most importantly, tuition is way too expensive to be taking an additional year to graduate and start articling!)

Looking forward to meeting everyone online in fall 2020!

Congratulations to everyone that has officially accepted their offers! Wishing all the best to all those that are still waiting for a response :)

PS. Has anyone started any kind of group chat elsewhere on other social media platforms (fb?)

Congrats! You should probably put your post in the ‚ÄúAccepted‚ÄĚ thread. This thread is specifically for the French JD program. Hope this helps!

And yes on facebook there are some groups! Check out:

uottawa law class of 2023

uottawa social group

uottawa class 2023

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sponge said:

Congrats! You should probably put your post in the ‚ÄúAccepted‚ÄĚ thread. This thread is specifically for the French JD program. Hope this helps!

And yes on facebook there are some groups! Check out:

uottawa law class of 2023

uottawa social group

uottawa class 2023

Sorry I forgot to clarify that I got accepted into the French program (PCLF). Thank you for the info!

Just now, sun075 said:

Sorry I forgot to clarify that I got accepted into the French program (PCLF). Thank you for the info!

Ok! Wasn‚Äôt sure ūüėÖ¬†

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Curious1 said:

Anyone else still waiting to hear back for PDC ? Does anyone have any updates?

I got in and the deadline to accept was May 22nd. Means there will probably be more acceptances this week and next week hopefully!

On 5/29/2020 at 10:54 AM, Curious1 said:

Anyone else still waiting to hear back for PDC ? Does anyone have any updates?

I still haven't heard back for the PDC either, but keeping positive - no news is good news imoūüôā

Edited by 77mtl
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, praying4humanity said:

Has anyone heard anything?

Nope.. still trying to keep positive though..

54 minutes ago, Curious1 said:

Anyone else still under evaluation? Anyone receive waitlist yet?

Still under evaluation (French JD and PDC) and have not been waitlisted yet.

2 hours ago, Curious1 said:

Anyone else still under evaluation? Anyone receive waitlist yet?

Still under evaluation :(