Has anyone heard back about entrance scholarships for the 2020-2021 year? Admissions indicated in the acceptance email that candidates would be considered for scholarships in early to mid-February and notified at that time. Not sure if they notify you if you are unsuccessful? 

On 2/13/2020 at 5:46 AM, leonardo said:

Has anyone heard back about entrance scholarships for the 2020-2021 year? Admissions indicated in the acceptance email that candidates would be considered for scholarships in early to mid-February and notified at that time. Not sure if they notify you if you are unsuccessful? 

I was offered an entrance scholarship today!!

39 minutes ago, Senatorr said:

I was offered an entrance scholarship today!!

Were you notified via email? And was this a scholarship you had to apply for?

Thanks!

I received an offer for one of the scholarships that required an application a couple weeks ago. 

i emailed and received this response:

Our scholarship decisions are decided on a rolling basis. Some decisions have been made and the recipients informed by e-mail.  However, this is an ongoing process, as not everyone offered admission accepts. For that reason, the scholarship applications may be reviewed again. Check back with me if you have not heard anything by the end of May.  

I just got a scholarship offer emailed to me a few days ago. I am going to be declining Dal in favour of UBC so hopefully that scholarship money goes to one of you folks! :)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Emekj said:

I just got a scholarship offer emailed to me a few days ago. I am going to be declining Dal in favour of UBC so hopefully that scholarship money goes to one of you folks! :)

Thank you for keeping us updated! Very nice to know what the status is on some of the major scholarships. 😊

• Like 1