Sign in to follow this  
jkm123

Application completion email

Hi,

I was wondering if we are supposed to receive an email from TRU upon completion of our application, indicating that all documents have been received and the application is officially completed.

My last item on the checklist - fall grades - was processed on Jan 6, but I didn't recieve any email informing me other than the general email sent back in November, which outlined the next steps to take. I called admissions office, but have yet to hear from them. If anyone can help me out in the meantime, it would be much appreciated. 😊

Thanks!

Edited by jkm123
Spelling error

Following! It's a little stressful since TRU website doesn't have any area to indicate where you are during the process like the rest of the schools...

I never got an email either, and my application went “complete”, based on the website document tracker, on January 6 as well. Hopefully this is the norm!

Mine was completed on January 10th, and I haven't received an email or anything like that either.

I'm getting anxious considering that there hasn't been any new posts in the acceptance thread. Looking at the 2018 and 2019 acceptance threads, I was expecting more offers to be sent out last week. Just gotta wait and see I guess! 

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one in this position! I was getting so stressed out and thought my application just got lost in the pile. Fingers crossed that we all hear from TRU very soon. 😊

• Like 2