Denning1919

2020 Toronto 1L Recruit

Just have a few q's and if someone can help, that would be awesome!

1) Does anyone have an idea of how many students on average get interviewed per spot?

2) after the first 90 minute interview on Tuesday, do they generally cut off a few people for the Wednesday brunch/breakfast or does an ITC mean for the most part you'll be interviewing for the 3 days? 

2 hours ago, catgirl2022 said:

I think it's typically 10:1 for the students to spots ratio. Not sure about your second question though.

I've heard the same from my school's advisor.

• Like 1

I scheduled my interview this morning and they said I'd receive a confirmation email but nothing yet. Anyone get a confirmation email?

25 minutes ago, Denning1919 said:

I scheduled my interview this morning and they said I'd receive a confirmation email but nothing yet. Anyone get a confirmation email?

It can take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry about it. 

• Thanks 1

For future students that might browse this thread next year, I did not receive an ITC from the Superior Court but I did get a call on call day. 

• Like 3

Congratualtions to those of you who received an offer! For any of you who weren't successful, just remember this is a very small recruit and is no way indicative of what you're capable of. I experienced so many emotional highs and lows througuout the process and broke down on a few occasions. The next recruit is only 7 months away and at the very least, this interview was great prep. Best of luck and don't question your abilities!

• Like 3

On 3/6/2020 at 6:03 PM, 1993aj said:

Has anyone heard from Fasken?

Nope :( I was hoping to hear back or see other people hear back. Interviews start March 18, so that must mean something happens soon?

4 hours ago, LawAndJust said:

Nope :( I was hoping to hear back or see other people hear back. Interviews start March 18, so that must mean something happens soon?

Myself and a few other people I know who applied also haven’t heard back! From what I recall they did say interviews were between March 18th and the 27th. I’m really hoping they’ve just decided to go with interviews near the end of the month and have yet to contact people