Sign in to follow this  
Vv96

Facebook group?

Hey! To those accepted, do you think Ryerson will make a Facebook group even though they don’t have a student association yet? If not do you think we could make one, it would be cool to see our potential classmates! 

• Like 1

Okay guys so I decided I’m not going to make a Facebook group yet, but if you want to connect with other potential students DM me and I will send you my Facebook - once we get enough people I’ll organize a group chat! I think it would be helpful to share our thoughts about potentially attending Ryerson!  

• Like 2

On 1/27/2020 at 12:27 PM, Vv96 said:

Okay guys so I decided I’m not going to make a Facebook group yet, but if you want to connect with other potential students DM me and I will send you my Facebook - once we get enough people I’ll organize a group chat! I think it would be helpful to share our thoughts about potentially attending Ryerson!  

I'm down for this! I'll be going to the welcome day that they recently emailed about as well if anyone wants to connect then :)

• Like 4

Hey I’m down for this! Hope to see you all at welcome day :) 

• Like 1

Group is small but continuously growing for whoever else that wants to join! :) 

On 2/6/2020 at 11:53 PM, Vv96 said:

Group is small but continuously growing for whoever else that wants to join! :) 

What is the Facebook group called? :) 

Just now, applesauce said:

What is the Facebook group called? :) 

DM me your Facebook - it’s a group chat I didn’t create an official group! I will add you to it :) 

On 1/27/2020 at 12:27 PM, Vv96 said:

Hey can you add me to the chat please. I have sent you a dm ! :)