emily10claire

Waitlisted Calgary 2020

14 minutes ago, archer172 said:

Got waitlisted today. By reading these forums alone, I completely expected to end up here.
I am seriously considering some other offers, and will be requesting to be removed as soon as I pay a deposit. 

LSAT 164 (1 write) 

cGPA/L2: 3.5 (they are basically the same) 

Good Luck Everyone!! 

These are pretty solid stats! I’m surprised you’re not in 

3 minutes ago, nickrk20 said:

These are pretty solid stats! I’m surprised you’re not in 

Thanks! I firmly believe that my PS is what got me my other offers... I applied to UofC at the very last minute and my PS was rushed. I imagine somebody with similar stats and a better PS would get in!

Waitlisted this morning

LSAT: 164

L2: 3.0 (big oof)

cGPA: 3.5

no idea but probably average EC’s and references

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Clwalter said:

Waitlisted this morning

LSAT: 164

L2: 3.0 (big oof)

cGPA: 3.5

no idea but probably average EC’s and references

when was your application completed? When was your last Lsat? I have almost exactly same stats as yours. 

41 minutes ago, lawyer123 said:

when was your application completed? When was your last Lsat? I have almost exactly same stats as yours. 

I finished my application mid February, only took LSAT once, in November

54 minutes ago, stripesaesthetic said:

Waitlisted today 

LSAT - 157 

GPA - 3.94

I've been accepted somewhere else so I will ask to be taken off the waitlist. 

When was your file complete out of curiosity?

I know this question might have appeared before but cant help to ask, anyone has any idea that what percentage of people on waitlist will be offered a spot and what percentage will be rejected?  Does this have amything to do with the "yield rate?" 

I have heard some schools' waitlist moves pretty fast quite a few waitlisters get in eventually and for some other schools waitlist is almost a rejection. 

Waitlisted this afternoon!

cPA 3.43, L2 3.5 LSAT 160

Here's hoping it works out!

• Like 2

Got the email about an hour ago. Completely unexpected

GPA 3.3/4.0

LSAT 160

How does this work, is the university just going to randomly select off the waitlist or is there an order?

• Like 1

Waitlisted on March 13th. 

GPA 3.5 (cumulative) 

LSAT 159

Not surprised by the waitlist considering the average stats for intake from last year. Fingers crossed. 

9 hours ago, anj said:

Got the email about an hour ago. Completely unexpected

GPA 3.3/4.0

LSAT 160

How does this work, is the university just going to randomly select off the waitlist or is there an order?

I have the same question but it seems hard to get an answer.

1 hour ago, LegallyBrunetteNL said:

I turned down my seat yesterday, so here's hoping you guys see some movement soon. Good luck! :) 

I turned down mine on Friday as well. Best of luck everyone!

On 2/18/2020 at 8:09 PM, dwight453 said:

Waitlisted.

Lsat: 159

Gpa: 4.12/4.33 (L2 4.28/4.33)

Had really strong reference letters. I thought I had strong ec's but maybe not. Really hoping to make it in, surprised I was waitlisted.

prob got into U of A though?

19 hours ago, AJD19 said:

prob got into U of A though?

Yes, I did get into UofA a while back. However, I'd prefer UofC.

15 minutes ago, Jules97 said:

Just got the email.

3.7/4.0

3.91 L2

probably got in UA already ?