Sign in to follow this  
dwightschrute13

Calling Ryerson

I was wondering if anyone here has attempted to call Ryerson and was able to reach them successfully?

I needed to ask them a question regarding the admission process and my email has gone unanswered for few days and whenever I call them it goes to voicemail...

1 minute ago, dwightschrute13 said:

I was wondering if anyone here has attempted to call Ryerson and was able to reach them successfully?

I needed to ask them a question regarding the admission process and my email has gone unanswered for few days and whenever I call them it goes to voicemail...

Remember that they are completely sloshed with work. It's best just to leave a voicemail and email. 

Please let me know if you ever do hear back from them and what was the best process for contact! I too am looking to ask some questions!

I sent them an email on Wednesday and got an answer on Friday afternoon! If you send an email, I expect they would get back to you in a day or two as they did for me. Might depend on what you're asking? I asked about coming to see the campus since I've never been before, and I let them know I had an offer I was considering accepting. That may be a bigger priority for them than other issues, but that's pure speculation. Either way, they have answered emails, if you're still looking to get in touch with them! 

• Like 1