thescrappy

150 LSAT, 3.4 CGPA, Chances?

Pretty much all in the topic, let me know what you guys think. Two strong LORs, good ECs and a lot of volunteer, in the co-op program, and doing a 4yr honours with a double major. B2 GPA is 3.42, L3 is 3.51 (had a bad first year). Thoughts?

20 minutes ago, thescrappy said:

Pretty much all in the topic, let me know what you guys think. Two strong LORs, good ECs and a lot of volunteer, in the co-op program, and doing a 4yr honours with a double major. B2 GPA is 3.42, L3 is 3.51 (had a bad first year). Thoughts?

•  

Your chances for Queens are slim in general category.

You may have a chance for Windsor.

Not sure how your L3 is higher than your B2 though.

Edited by NeverGiveUp

Unfortunately I think it's a 0 percent for Queen's, based on past acceptance data. Seems like you do have a good shot at Windsor though, as the above poster mentioned. Did you try Ryerson too?

GM

Basically 0 chance anywhere 

Edited by AJD19
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Queensugrad2019 said:

Pretty close to 0%. People with your GPA and 160 LSATs get rejected. Your below the 25th percentile in both categories. 

Correct me if I’m wrong, but do you mean people with 3.4 L2’s and 160 LSAT’s usually get rejected? A 3.4 L2 I could understand as a rejection, but Queens seems to be more forgiving of a mediocre cGPA so long as the applicant has a high L2 (3.7 and above) and a high LSAT (above 160).

23 hours ago, capitalttruth said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but do you mean people with 3.4 L2’s and 160 LSAT’s usually get rejected? A 3.4 L2 I could understand as a rejection, but Queens seems to be more forgiving of a mediocre cGPA so long as the applicant has a high L2 (3.7 and above) and a high LSAT (above 160).

Yes your right I was referring to 3.4 L2. The median is 161 and 3.7L2 so ya if you have a 160 and under a 3.7L2 your chances probably aren't great

On 1/15/2020 at 2:01 PM, AJD19 said:

Basically 0 chance anywhere 

Ryerson is a possibilty. But OP didn't answer my question.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:56 PM, Luckycharm said:

Did you apply to other schools?

• Like 1

I applied to Windsor Law and a few others but I am really only hopefully about Windsor. Didn’t apply to Ryerson unfortunately.