My oasis status hasn't changed from file incomplete since I submitted my LSAT writing on the 15th of December. Should I be patient or should I try to get in touch with someone?

Give them a call. It won't affect you negatively and you'll get an answer

My application status was just changed to incomplete and I was given an email to contact for details which I have reached out to. Did they tell you why it said incomplete? 

On 1/15/2020 at 11:31 AM, afzus said:

My application status was just changed to incomplete and I was given an email to contact for details which I have reached out to. Did they tell you why it said incomplete? 

I knew that my file was incomplete because I hadn't submitted the LSAT writing until quite late in the process. The status page did not offer any additional information. I emailed them last week to let them know that I had submitted by LSAT writing. They updated my file after receiving my email. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Queens 2L chiming in here!  OP, I was in your position a few years ago.  Was a tough choice but I ultimately went with Queen's.  I have never looked back.   I have been impressed both by Queens course selection, and the close community.  I know that my friends who are business-law minded have had no issue finding business related courses.  As someone who is not particularly interested in business law, I have not found it difficult to find a wide-breadth of other areas of law to study.  So, if you ever start to change your mind about the type of law you are interested in, Queens does a good job covering all its academic bases.   But I do believe the real draw to Queens is the close community.  As someone who went to a commuter-school for my undergrad, I have found Queens to be a nice change of pace.  I have always found that people are willing to help out others, whether academically or otherwise, and have found that this atmosphere makes law school much less stressful than it already is.  
    • if you're specifically talking about the Jordaans, I personally make a point not to wear them until I've made my way up the ranks up a bit. despite a lot of the above comments, people who know know, and I don't think it' a great look if a student, including myself, is stunting with 1200 loafers when partners don't wear these kinds of things themselves. Perhaps permissible for dress down Fridays or on weekend when you're in the office, but would hands down eschew them if around senior associates, partners, clients, etc. 
    • I am a 2L going at Ulaval and currently have a 3.67 GPA (A-). But i've been told that since the grades at ulaval aren't curved, the grade is seen as worse than a 3.67 coming from another Law school (Udem or mcgill). I was wondering, since the "Course aux stages" is starting soon, how does that affect my chances getting into the firms I would love to go to (Norton, Mccarthy, Bcf).   Thanks!
    • Congratulations! Did you write the January LSAT too? I'm starting to wonder if there's a chance of being admitted before the January LSAT score comes in.
    • "I am looking to focus on business law, and I have preference to not live in toronto for school, but I am also willing to look beyond this, as I do want to live here when I am working"