USorCA

uOttawa dual, or top-50 US school?

This leads me to undergraduate studies. However, I have already received my undergraduate degree. I am pursuing a law degree. I don’t believe those fees apply to me.

4 minutes ago, USorCA said:

I may be wrong, but I don’t believe this link is correct. I am not going to undergraduate studes.

The Juris Doctor is an undergraduate degree in law.

17 minutes ago, USorCA said:

I may be wrong, but I don’t believe this link is correct. I am not going to undergraduate studes.

Am I? Or you?

13 minutes ago, Luckycharm said:

Am I? Or you?

Not sure. If it is undergraduate, the cost is definitely different. I have emailed to clarify as it’s a bit difficult for me to find out on my acceptance. Thank you for pointing this out to me! 

53 minutes ago, USorCA said:

This leads me to undergraduate studies. However, I have already received my undergraduate degree. I am pursuing a law degree. I don’t believe those fees apply to me.

Law is an undergraduate degree.  A second entry undergraduate degree.  I don't know the exact cost of fees there, but they definitely aren't $14,500.

Edited by ProfReader

1 hour ago, USorCA said:

Not sure. If it is undergraduate, the cost is definitely different. I have emailed to clarify as it’s a bit difficult for me to find out on my acceptance. Thank you for pointing this out to me! 

If you are considered an international student, then your fees will be a lot higher.