legallyillegal

Application Incomplete

Does anyone else's application say "Application Incomplete" for Windsor Law? I'm confused as I have everything completed. I emailed them but received no response. 

Yes me as well- I have sent everything is too. I heard before that it just means they haven’t viewed your application yet but it was not confirmed 

Same here! I was thinking of emailing them, too. It's pretty concerning and there is little information available on the applicant portal. Not sure what to do, I hope it just means that the application hasn't been reviewed.

I've called the faculty of law this week. They mentioned the application downloads once a week. If the status does not change by beginning of February to call them back and to resolve the issue.

mine says application incomplete also - 

On 1/6/2020 at 7:32 PM, nawlyer said:

I've called the faculty of law this week. They mentioned the application downloads once a week. If the status does not change by beginning of February to call them back and to resolve the issue.

what do they mean by downloads? like do they have all our materials already or it updates once a week?

My tasks still say initiated... what does this mean?

17 hours ago, companyonion said:

mine just changed to referred to admission committee today

I believe this means that you will be receiving a decision soon. 

3 hours ago, jx98 said:

My tasks still say initiated... what does this mean?

They haven't looked at your file yet. 

Edited by penguinh
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, dwightschrute13 said:

Mine still says incomplete...

It says incomplete and when you click into it, you will see that all the items say "initiated". 

8 hours ago, TomHopeful said:

So... anyone still incomplete,? 😂

Me lol, I'll be calling them tomorrow.

They told me if you’re still incomplete by mid feb then to call them. It’ll show that until they get to our files  

Spoke to someone on admissions a few days ago and they said that they are a bit behind and they don’t have an estimated date of when more offers would go out. 

Edited by lawgal17