Sign in to follow this  
FVV23

How often are you checking for acceptances?

Are you checking daily, weekly?

It can easily drive you insane if you are constantly checking and I have made it a vow to myself to not check constantly. 

Good luck to everyone and have a safe and happy holidays!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FVV23 said:

It can easily drive you insane if you are constantly checking and I have made it a vow to myself to not check constantly. 

I check my e-mail at least once an hour, school sites a few times a day, and olsas once a day.. I even check the school sites where I've already been accepted to see if they were f***ing with me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, FVV23 said:

Until recently, I was checking embarrassingly often. I had to limit it to once in the morning and once in the afternoon. 

Trying to not check at all over the holidays, because I figured schools wouldn’t be sending out more offers until Jan. Not really that successful at it though,  I’m limiting myself to just once a day 

Edited by annandstuff

Check school websites to see when they are open. If they are closed from, let's say December 23 - January 6, you can just relax for the holidays :)

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this