BBlenky

ACCEPTED (Sask) - 2020

erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

I was accepted on June 12, I got an email. 

LSAT: 150/152

CGPA: 3.56/4.33

B2: 3.96/4.33

Ontario resident - connection to sask (sibling at u sask)

EC: LOTS - was involved with Enactus, Speech and Debate Association, Toastmasters, VP of Training for Deca (over 500 students), competed in many public speaking and case competitions, was a guest speaker at a few major events, was sent to 3 universities (nationally and internationally - including Harvard) by school to represent my uni at their conferences  

Work experience: McDonald's, worked at a local family law office, bank, and my undergrad university (to incorporate ethical training to business courses)

VERY strong references

Come from low socioeconomic status and applied Access 

Goes to show that they still consider you if you do things to make up for areas you are lacking in. Also feel free to message me if anyone needs any help or advice - I'd be very happy to help! ALSO DON'T LOSE HOPE!! people always told me my stats were too low and I wouldn't get in anywhere. Remember if you want it badly enough you will always find a way ❤️ 

Will likely be declining but still undecided. 

• Like 1

Accepted this morning! 
LSAT: 156 (one write)

B2: 3.7/4.33
Very strong Sask connection

Will be accepting! Good luck to everyone still waiting! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, binfqueen said:

Accepted Friday as well!

B2: 3.81/4.33

LSAT: 164

May be declining but still undecided

Congrats! How long do you have to accept?

Accepted at 4:38 am (EST) today. 

LSAT 158, CGPA 3.4, B2/L2 3.7. Over 2 years work experience in a law firm and great references

Minor Sask connection. I will be accepting (deadline to accept is July 10).

This is my third year in a row applying to schools around the country and my first acceptance ever. I was starting to lose hope, so this is a reminder to everyone still waiting to be patient, take care of yourself, and trust the process. Your time will come! Good luck to all of you still waiting. 

Edited by emily10claire
  • Like 7

Accepted very early this morning just like poster above me! Beyond excited since this is my first acceptance and I was definitely beginning to lose hope over the last few months. Best of luck to those still waiting! 

cGPA: 3.72/4

B2/L2: 3.82/4 

LSAT: 153 

Minor Saskatchewan connection; Deadline to accept is July 10th. 

• Like 4

Accepted this morning. 
LSAT: 158 (one write)

GPA L2: 3.94/4.00, cGPA: 3.50/4.00

Alberta resident, weak Sask connection, AB/BC post secondary, 12 years work experience in healthcare & law

Have not finished my undergrad

Will be declining 

Accepted this morning! Second time applying and my first official offer so far! 

LSAT: 157

CGPA: 3.3

B2: 3.7

No Sask connection, Ontario resident

Most likely accepting

Accepted on Tuesday.

cGPA: 3.41

Lsat: 155

BC Resident 

No Sask connection 

On 6/24/2020 at 3:20 PM, Jinx13 said:

Accepted this morning. 
LSAT: 158 (one write)

GPA L2: 3.94/4.00, cGPA: 3.50/4.00

Alberta resident, weak Sask connection, AB/BC post secondary, 12 years work experience in healthcare & law

Have not finished my undergrad

Will be declining 

When is the deadline to accept?

Got early acceptance in December along with U of M, was holding out on a couple more schools I was waitlisted for but I've decided to stick with USask.

LSAT: 158

GPA: 3.6

Best two: 3.9

Alberta resident, tenuous Saskatchewan connection. 5 years experience in political work and community advocacy/organizing. 

Anyone know if there is a Facebook group or something like that for incoming 1L students?

12 hours ago, ILikeBeer said:

Got early acceptance in December along with U of M, was holding out on a couple more schools I was waitlisted for but I've decided to stick with USask.

LSAT: 158

GPA: 3.6

Best two: 3.9

Alberta resident, tenuous Saskatchewan connection. 5 years experience in political work and community advocacy/organizing. 

Anyone know if there is a Facebook group or something like that for incoming 1L students?

Congratulations on your acceptance.  Here is the FB group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/231514658122846

Hi, the decesion history tab on my account has disapeared has this happened to anybody else, im really worried.