BBlenky

ACCEPTED (Sask) - 2020

erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Accepted over the weekend.

L2 3.5 

LSAT 164

Regular category with no Saskatchewan connection. 

30 minutes ago, Blue22 said:

Accepted over the weekend.

L2 3.5 

LSAT 164

Regular category with no Saskatchewan connection. 

Congrats thats amazing! Did you receive an email or check the application portal?

3 hours ago, legaleagle225 said:

Congrats thats amazing! Did you receive an email or check the application portal?

I received an email around 4:30am Saturday morning telling me a decision had been made regarding my application and telling me to log into my account to access the letter.

Once I was logged in, the application page had a new 'Decision History' tab which included the letter and a link to respond to the offer.

Posted (edited)

Hi Everyone, 

I thought I would throw my mine in here too.  I got the acceptance letter last Saturday.  

LSAT 157, CGPA 3.3, L2 3.8, completed Master's degree (cGPA 4.0), moderate Saskatchewan connection.  I'll be accepting.

Congrats to everyone who go their acceptance letters, either at U of S or otherwise!

Edited by WSC09
  • Like 1

Anybody still waiting for their final marks to be received? I typically wouldn't bother you with this, but a bizarre occurrence today made me nervous. 

(The occurrence, for any curious readers, was only that I got an email saying, "A final grade for CMRS 111 has been posted", and as far as I'm aware my final marks had all been posted three weeks ago.)

Accepted today. LSAT 156, CGPA of 3.65 and L2 of 3.78. Very minor Sask connection. Was given until June 17th to accept and will likely be waiting as I'm still hoping to get in of the waitlist at home in Manitoba. Good luck to those still waiting. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zack1997 said:

Accepted today. LSAT 156, CGPA of 3.65 and L2 of 3.78. Very minor Sask connection. Was given until June 17th to accept and will likely be waiting as I'm still hoping to get in of the waitlist at home in Manitoba. Good luck to those still waiting. 

Congrats! How were you notified? Also, was your gpa on a 4.0 or 4.3 scale?

28 minutes ago, legaleagle225 said:

Congrats! How were you notified? Also, was your gpa on a 4.0 or 4.3 scale?

I was notified by an email that redirected me to my USask portal. And the GPA I posted was on a 4.0 but self calculated. My L2 on a 4.3 scale is 3.83

Accepted today. 

LSAT:159

83% average

Strong sask connection. 

Will be accepting.

• Like 1

Couldn't find an email, but apparently I'll be joining you fine people in the Fall.

Best 2: 4.0/4.3

LSAT: 161

Strong Sask. connection.

7 hours ago, legaleagle225 said:

Accepted Today 

156 LSAT

3.71 GPA

Congrats!! Does the letter give you the link to the facebook page? Just trying to get an estimate of the class size right now.

11 hours ago, FutureJD24 said:

Congrats!! Does the letter give you the link to the facebook page? Just trying to get an estimate of the class size right now.

There are currently 62 members in the Facebook group.

Accepted today. GPA 3.85, LSAT 156.

USask connection: Grandpa did his law degree there. Not sure if that's a strong connection or not.

Will be declining, as have accepted another offer.

15 hours ago, FutureJD24 said:

No it doesn't but the link is in this thread :)

do you guys get emails or have to check online for staus? congrats to those who got accepted btw.. 

Thanks!

14 hours ago, LegallyBlonde14 said:

Do you have a Sask. connection?

I do!

On 6/6/2020 at 3:28 PM, freshman said:

do you guys get emails or have to check online for staus? congrats to those who got accepted btw.. 

Thanks!

I just happened to check online and it was updated. I did eventually receive an email the next morning.