BBlenky

ACCEPTED (Sask) - 2020

erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Accepted this morning!

B2: 3.85 (on 4.3 scale)

LSAT: 164

Alberta resident, some extended family in SK but likely not close enough to be considered a connection

Still waiting to hear from one more school but will likely be accepting

remember to check application status on their website, there seems to be a delay between the updated status and the acceptance email

• Like 1

Accepted today!

B2: 4.0/4.3

LSAT: 157

Saskatoon resident, so I will be accepting.

Best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear! :)

Edited by CoffeeBubly
  • Like 1

Accepted today!

LSAT: 158

B2: 3.6 GPA

Medium Saskatchewan connection (I did my undergrad here, and my significant other is a Saskatchewan resident and student at the university).

I'm definitely accepting; this was the only school I applied to, and it's always been my dream to attend here. See you in September :)

Edited by lovelylawyer7
  • Like 2

I got accepted this morning. They gave me deadline till March 25th to accept. I will be accepting. 

B2: 3.2 (on a 4.0 Scale)

LSAT: 164

I have zero Saskatchewan connection. I am an Ontario resident. Only connection is I included that I was applying to U of Manitoba as well. I am still waiting on Manitoba. 

Edited by robobrain

17 hours ago, lovelylawyer7 said:

Accepted today!

LSAT: 158

B2: 3.6 GPA

Medium Saskatchewan connection (I did my undergrad here, and my significant other is a Saskatchewan resident and student at the university).

I'm definitely accepting; this was the only school I applied to, and it's always been my dream to attend here. See you in September :)

Congrats!! Was your GPA on a 4.0 scale?

I would  like  to know will University notify if the students get accepted or not under Law program for September 2020.

What is the last date of sending acceptance letter?

Thank You

On 3/31/2020 at 7:31 PM, surbhigoyal said:

I would  like  to know will University notify if the students get accepted or not under Law program for September 2020.

Thank You

when I called a couple months ago the admission lady told me they send out acceptances all the way until June. If you are in your last year they most often wait to get your final semester grades. Hopefully this helps!

On 3/31/2020 at 7:31 PM, surbhigoyal said:

Thank You

You can be accepted off of the waitlist up until early September.

Accepted this morning. LSAT 167, I honestly never bothered to calculate my GPA but ~3.1-3.3 ish on 4.0 scale.

accepted this morning.

B2: 86%

Cumulative average: low 80s ish??

honestly didn't think my stats were very strong but i thought my personal statement (a lot of volunteer experience and extra curr) was quite good. not sure if that factored in or not.

21 minutes ago, sig747 said:

accepted this morning.

B2: 86%

Cumulative average: low 80s ish??

honestly didn't think my stats were very strong but i thought my personal statement (a lot of volunteer experience and extra curr) was quite good. not sure if that factored in or not.

Did you get notified via email or were you just checking your application status in the portal?

1 hour ago, LegallyBlonde14 said:

Did you get notified via email or were you just checking your application status in the portal?

I was notified via email that they had made a decision regarding my application and directed to log into the portal for more information.

Accepted Monday.

LSAT: 166

cGPA: 3.8/4 

BC resident, but parents attended the U of S. I have accepted the offer and I’m looking forward to meeting you folks (hopefully in person but maybe virtually) in September!

• Like 1

Accepted this morning. 

Gpa: 3.8 

LSAT 158 

No Sask connection whatsoever. Will be declining :) 

• Thanks 1

Wow that's a great LSAT! Just wondering what kind of volunteer and work experience you have? and did you get good letters of recommendation?  

On 12/23/2019 at 3:03 PM, Cheech said:

Just checked my application status and I have an acceptance on my account. 2.9 cGPA (not a typo) and 173 lsat. 3 years work experience, ON resident with no Sask connection.