BBlenky

ACCEPTED (Sask) - 2020

erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Hey all. Congrats to everyone who’s received an offer thus far!

Just curious - how are offers being sent out? Seems like just an email to whatever account is associated with the application? 

Accepted this morning with 4 hours to spare before my partner has to choose their preferred work locations for next year. Very grateful to have heard "just in time" . No e-mail yet, so I'm glad I checked the admissions portal!

LSAT 163, B2 4.04

-GM

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, GrumpyMountie said:

Accepted this morning with 4 hours to spare before my partner has to choose their preferred work locations for next year. Very grateful to have heard "just in time" . No e-mail yet, so I'm glad I checked the admissions portal!

LSAT 163, B2 4.04

-GM

Congrats GM!

Really happy for you!

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, GrumpyMountie said:

LSAT 163, B2 4.04

-GM

They just emailed me back this morning saying that they will withdraw my application for me so I like to think that my withdraw really gave you the next spot in line like you had hoped ;) . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GrumpyMountie said:

LSAT 163, B2 4.04

-GM

YES!!! So excited for you! I'm assuming based on all this that you will be accepting?

4 hours ago, GrumpyMountie said:

LSAT 163, B2 4.04

-GM

Where does it show on your portal that there is an acceptance? 

Edit: Nevermind, I found it!

Edited by McJesus1995

10 minutes ago, McJesus1995 said:

Where does it show on your portal that there is an acceptance?

Under the "Applications" page of the portal, a new column has appeared, labelled "decision" beside the "status" column, which still says "completed" .

3 hours ago, Trish77 said:

YES!!! So excited for you! I'm assuming based on all this that you will be accepting?

Thanks! Acceptance will depend on where my spouse lands a job, but this has given them the opportunity to push for one in Saskatoon,  which was a top choice! :)

-GM

• Like 1

Accepted this afternoon.

B2: ~80% (B.E.)

LSAT: 166

Strong Saskatchewan connection and internship/post-grad work experience (P.Eng in May). Will be accepting.

• Like 1

Accepted yesterday morning (like a lot of other people have reported, it was sent out oddly early at like 3:00AM).

LSAT: 163

B2: ~3.6 or so

Medium-ish Saskatchewan connection (I've never lived there, but practically all of the rest of my family has at some point or is currently).

I haven't made up my mind entirely, but will likely be declining in favour of UNB.