BBlenky

ACCEPTED (Sask) - 2020

erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Checked my application status and saw an acceptance letter. 

3.68 GPA, 159 LSAT, Sask Resident (and sessional instructor at USASK), MA Degree 

Good luck everyone

Also checked my application status and saw the acceptance letter. 

86% GPA, 158 LSAT 

Strong Sask connection. Good luck to everyone. 

Just checked my application status and I have an acceptance on my account. 2.9 cGPA (not a typo) and 173 lsat. 3 years work experience, ON resident with no Sask connection.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cheech said:

Just checked my application status and I have an acceptance on my account. 2.9 cGPA (not a typo) and 173 lsat. 3 years work experience, ON resident with no Sask connection.

Congratulations!

What is your L2/B2 GPA, by the way?

4 hours ago, NeverGiveUp said:

Congratulations!

What is your L2/B2 GPA, by the way?

Thanks! B2/L2 is 3.2/3.1. Not a whole lot better.

2 hours ago, Octopolis said:

Y'all didn't say, but will you be accepting or declining?

I accepted! Should have included that, sorry.

Accepted as of 9:30 PM tonight. No email in inbox on any account, or in spam/trash. My application status changed to "decision made" and I was able to access the letter of offer from the admissions site.

My GPA was 3.88. No idea what my B2 was as I was a transfer student in undergrad who never took a full course load because I moved cities(and universities) midway through my degree so I started with so many credits and scattered in such a way that a full semester was never available to me. 

LSAT was 159

Very strong Sask connection, I am a known entity both to the university and within the community.

I will be accepting as I am anchored to Saskatoon and applied to no other schools.

41 minutes ago, Octopolis said:

Accepted as of 9:30 PM tonight.

Congrats! This had me hurrying to my application status, and disappointed to see it still saying 'completed'!

-GM

I received an email this morning at 3am to check my account. 

cGPA: 3.32/4.0
B2: 3.6~/4.0
LSAT 157 
No Saskatchewan connection 

I will be accepting unless I get into a school closer to home. My first acceptance! I'm very excited and relieved! 

Just a quick question: did any of you acceptees have a November LSAT that was reviewed?

I am sitting on a B2 of 3.93 and 163 (and a moderate SK connection) - so I had expected to hear by now - so I'm wondering if it's because of being a November (only) LSAT writer.

-GM

I got accepted around Dec. 20th I believe. 3.8/4.5GPA, 3.56 OLSAS. I didnt bother calculating on 4.3 scale. 163 lsat

On 1/18/2020 at 12:37 PM, GrumpyMountie said:

Just a quick question: did any of you acceptees have a November LSAT that was reviewed?

I am sitting on a B2 of 3.93 and 163 (and a moderate SK connection) - so I had expected to hear by now - so I'm wondering if it's because of being a November (only) LSAT writer.

-GM

Ya. I took the November LSAT. But I also had previous LSAT scores on my file. 

• Thanks 1

Congratulations to all of you!!

Also, question! This may have already been answered somewhere, but I can’t find it. Any idea of when the next round of offers goes out? Are we waiting until at least March, or do they send some out in February? 

9 hours ago, Bri7 said:

Are we waiting until at least March, or do they send some out in February? 

I think March. But you never know.

• Thanks 1

I was accepted as of 14 minutes ago! 163 LSAT and B2 3.98. Very strong Saskatchewan connection. 

• Like 2

Accepted this morning (at 2AM???)

LSAT: 164

B2: 3.85

Very strong sask connection and current usask student

Will be declining

• Like 1

Accepted this morning

B2: 3.5

LSAT: 157

Alberta resident

Saskatchewan connection but not sure how strong (attended first year of undergrad at U of S and have family roots in the province)

Will be accepting, looking forward to meeting everyone and best of luck to everyone else still waiting!

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, jpt95 said:

Accepted this morning

B2: 3.5

LSAT: 157

Alberta resident

Saskatchewan connection but not sure how strong (attended first year of undergrad at U of S and have family roots in the province)

Will be accepting, looking forward to meeting everyone and best of luck to everyone else still waiting!

Congrats!

Out of curiosity, when was your file complete? 

Thank you!

I believe my file was completed in early January, I wrote the November LSAT so that score was the last supplemental item I was waiting to be received

• Like 1