barry2269

Accepted Windsor Dual JD 2020

erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

On 6/8/2020 at 2:40 PM, KmannLaw2020 said:

Accepted off the wailist on Friday

CGPA: 3.2

LSAT: 156

Good luck to those still waiting.

What were your L2 marks if you don't mind me asking? 

4 hours ago, SimmyJ said:

What were your L2 marks if you don't mind me asking? 

I believe around a 3.25 so pretty similar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/27/2020 at 5:14 PM, Job1122 said:

Accepted today.

Cumulative 2.9, LSAT 174

Best of luck to all those still waiting!

That's amazing! I'd love to hear more about your overall application. I too have a similar GPA, 4 years experience in corporate, volunteering in affordable housing, and am working on my lsats. Currently sitting at 165, hoping to get it up by August. What helped you achieve this lsat score?

Posted (edited)

Accepted this morning!! Off the Waitlist! 

CGPA: 3.38

L2: 3.8 (also best two)

LSAT: 152

Good luck to those still waiting!!

Edited by OrcaWhale7
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, OrcaWhale7 said:

Accepted this morning!! Off the Waitlist! 

CGPA: 3.38

L2: 3.8 (also best two)

LSAT: 152

Good luck to those still waiting!!

Congrats!! How long ago were you placed on the waitlist? 

Edited by SimmyJ

I was waitlisted on April 8th. I also did not submit my winter term fourth year grades on OLSAS. 

Good luck!!!

Posted (edited)

Accepted back in March along with single: 

cGPA: 3.95 

L2: 3.88 

LSAT: 165 

Edited by Lawguy1

19 minutes ago, HelloSir80 said:

Is the Dual Program still ongoing with COVID? 

Study is included in the essential travel rules, although I don't know what the plan is for online instruction in the dual program. One issue that students will almost certainly have is the timely ability to secure a NEXUS card.

29 minutes ago, erinl2 said:

Study is included in the essential travel rules, although I don't know what the plan is for online instruction in the dual program. One issue that students will almost certainly have is the timely ability to secure a NEXUS card.

Good point. I'm also curious as to the quarantine rules - it's my understanding those requirements are still in effect for travellers into Canada, and I'd imagine into the US given the resurgence of COVID down south.

9 hours ago, HelloSir80 said:

Good point. I'm also curious as to the quarantine rules - it's my understanding those requirements are still in effect for travellers into Canada, and I'd imagine into the US given the resurgence of COVID down south.

As of now, yes, the 14 day quarantine rule is in effect for those entering Canada. However, that does not apply to those who are considered essential travel. There is not a similar rule for those entering the U.S., except in certain states which require a quarantine period of 14 days if you come from a 'hot spot'. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HelloSir80 said:

Is the Dual Program still ongoing with COVID? 

Both programs are being run online as of now for the fall term, with a 'possibility of face-face learning'.  

• Like 2

Sorry if this is the wrong place but does anyone know if the class is full yet? 

10 hours ago, SimmyJ said:

Sorry if this is the wrong place but does anyone know if the class is full yet? 

I'm not sure there is any way to know for sure if the class is actually full aside from admin, but if it helps you the Facebook group has about 40 people in it right now with a couple upper years. 

• Thanks 1

I don't think the class is full, the last email I got from Judi stated that the class is to be decided and that we should hear within the next couple of weeks.........this was about 2 weeks ago.

• Like 1