barry2269

Accepted Windsor Dual JD 2020

erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Congrats! How long until after your status changed to "Referred admissions committee" did you receive your acceptances?

Accepted last week!

LSAT: 160, OLSAS cGPA 3.52, B2 3.7

Varsity athlete and decent work experience/ECs otherwise.

Received an email today! 

cGPA: 3.3 

B2: around 3.7-3.8 (did not calculate) 

LSAT: 152 

I did not think I had any chance of being accepted with my low stats but here’s some hope for everyone! (I did tailor towards social justice) 

Will most likely be accepting. 
Goodluck everyone! 

Anyone want to make a Facebook group for those accepted to dual?

Accepted early Feb!

cGPA: 3.4

LSAT: 154

Diverse ECs and a few long term volunteering roles/research + club executive role 

Also applied single but still shows referred to admissions. 

2 hours ago, rs97 said:

Anyone want to make a Facebook group for those accepted to dual?

I found someone who made one titled "Windsor Law Dual JD Class of 2023"! 

I received an offer of admission today (Feb 27th)

LSAT: 159 (Jan)

CGPA: 3.91

Accepted today.

Cumulative 2.9, LSAT 174

Best of luck to all those still waiting!

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Job1122 said:

Accepted today.

Cumulative 2.9, LSAT 174

Best of luck to all those still waiting!

Congrats!

What about your L2 and ECs?

Accepted today around 5:30

OLSAS cGPA: 3.04 L2: 3.71 LSAT: 164 (Jan)

Offer expires April 22nd. 

First acceptance!!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Boundless said:

Accepted today around 5:30

OLSAS cGPA: 3.04 L2: 3.71 LSAT: 164 (Jan)

Offer expires April 22nd. 

First acceptance!!

Congrats! How did they notify you? And when did you fully complete your application? 

11 minutes ago, ddeevvyy said:

Congrats! How did they notify you? And when did you fully complete your application? 

Thanks! I received an email notification. Sent my supplemental in Feb 3rd. 

• Thanks 1

Got the email today! 

LSAT: 154

cGPA: 3.35 L2/B2: 3.78

Strong EC's, softs and reference letters! (according to two people who have previously worked in admissions) 

Accepted today! 

CGPA: 3.6

B2: 3.7

LSAT: 159

will be declining