Emekj

Accepted to Western 2020

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

39 minutes ago, sashaflute said:

What a nice surprise! 

lsat 169 cgpa 3.97 

Congrats everyone!

Congrats!

But I am surprised that you were surprised. 😄

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Hi everyone! I was really glad and humbled to see that Western accepted me so quickly. I first saw the offer last night on Student Centre. Congrats to everyone who got in so far, and good luck to those waiting! :) 

OLSAS GPA: 3.6

L2: 3.7

LSAT: 166

On 12/12/2019 at 3:07 PM, snow3355 said:

Just got in too!

CGPA: 3.46

Quick question - do we accept/decline through olsas not through the UWO center?

Also do you guys know if offers are conditional?

Thanks!

Hi may I ask what your L2 was? 

45 minutes ago, BaashaBhai said:

Hey how about L2?

My L2 is 3.95 out of 4

Edited by hopelal

On 12/14/2019 at 2:33 AM, saltedcaramelmocha said:

Got the email today :) 

OLSAS cGPA: 3.72

Was your email just saying to log in to your portal? I only got that one not an official acceptance email.

• Haha 1

Wow I've been waiting 3 years to write this!! 

Accepted this morning via student centre 

CGPA: 3.67 B2/L2: 3.85

LSAT 161 

good work experience/ EC/ references cuz I'm a full send kinda gal 

yay! 

Edited by emdavies13
  • Like 2

Just got my acceptance via the student center! 

CGPA: 3.64

LSAT 176

Good work experience (but not in anything related to law), Decent ECs, references. 

Good luck everyone!

Accepted!
3.59 cGPA, 3.61 L2, 164
Graduate degree. Probably average ECs/LORs/PS.

Edited by cookie95