Vv96

Accepted (Ryerson) 2020

erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

@Lawyertobe77 LSAT 150, cGPA 3.45, L2 3.63

Good references, lots of volunteer work, many part time jobs throughout my undergrad and a competitive athlete (national and international competitions) throughout undergrad as well.. wasn't expecting this with my lower stats but it goes to show that Ryerson takes into consideration other things outside of grades/LSAT!! 

• Like 1

Just received "Law Approval" message in my communications, but it won't open. Am I in? 

1 hour ago, JJ95 said:

Just received "Law Approval" message in my communications, but it won't open. Am I in? 

I was accepted and able to view my message. "Law Approval" is the same message title that I have. I've heard of others having the problem of not being able to view it, but from my experience, it looks like you're in! Congratulations!

Accepted!! I am BEYOND EXCITED to be posting this here!

Letter is dated March 23rd, but I saw the new communication today and said law approval!

12 minutes ago, STEM2LAW said:

Accepted!! I am BEYOND EXCITED to be posting this here!

Letter is dated March 23rd, but I saw the new communication today and said law approval!

stats?

1 hour ago, harveyspecter12345 said:

stats?

Hey sorry!

Cgpa is 3.4ish and lsat 154

Ryerson is truly holistic so anyone still waiting don't lose hope!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lawschoolbaddie said:

Accepted March 23rd!

GPA 3.2, 3.65 L2/B2, 158

Congrats to everyone!

congrats! did you apply before november 1st?

Accepted March 27th.

3.22 cGPA

3.8 L2, self calculated

166 LSAT, only write

Did e-interview later than 2 weeks after receiving email, and bombed half of the questions.

Decent references and mediocre softs.

Will be declining.

Accepted Feb. 10

3.69 cGPA

3.92 L2

156 LSAT

Did very well on interview. Strong references. BFA in Dance Performance. Provisionally accepted today, still waiting on other schools. Just wanted to confirm, provisionally accepting satisfies the April 1st deadline to respond, correct? You don't need to firmly accept before then right?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KgrogKa said:

Accepted Feb. 10

3.69 cGPA

3.92 L2

156 LSAT

Did very well on interview. Strong references. BFA in Dance Performance. Provisionally accepted today, still waiting on other schools. Just wanted to confirm, provisionally accepting satisfies the April 1st deadline to respond, correct? You don't need to firmly accept before then right?

Yes! All good

• Like 1

Accepted March 26th! I didn't get an email but saw it in my RAMSS. 

CGPA 3.25

B2/L2 3.73 

LSAT 157, 159

I have rejected the offer, best of luck friends ☺ 

Was accepted late March but didn't receive an email notification and only actually found out while logging into OLSAS to provisionally accept another offer! I'm a fifth-year undergrad student; applied under the general category and talked about how my late-diagnosed disabilities affected my grades.

cGPA: 3.2

L2: 3.6

LSAT: 166

In case this is reassuring information to anyone as well, I'm autistic and sometimes struggle with speaking coherently, especially in stressful situations. I definitely stuttered and wasn't very articulate at times during my interview and was worried that this would affect my chances, but I guess they didn't mind that too much!

Edited by binggou
  • Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 2:31 PM, JJ95 said:

The same issue occurred with me! I was able to open the letter in Chrome, not Safari! So try changing your browser? I also accepted on OLSAS as well, which solidified the actuality of the acceptance!

Congrats!

On 12/11/2019 at 7:40 PM, Vv96 said:

Accepted on RAMSS today at 4:30pm! 
I guess you can say I’m shook. Very shook..

Cumulative average from my university: 89.9% 

OLSAS GPA: 3.85 

B2: 3.96

LSAT: 154, 155

general category, Ontario resident. 

good luck everyone :) 

Hi, Congratulations!

Was there no email informing you about the acceptance? Only RAMSS?

On 6/2/2020 at 9:18 PM, Legalistic said:

Hi, Congratulations!

Was there no email informing you about the acceptance? Only RAMSS?

Hey,

I can actually help you on this one. The Ryerson acceptances have been coming through RAMSS, no email acceptance is sent out directly to our emails.

Just received this email:

Thank you for your continued interest in Ryerson Law!  

Our application assessment is complete, and we have reconciled the tuition deposits we received.  At this time we are not able to issue more offers of admission, and will be processing the wait list and denial decisions in the coming weeks.  All decision letters are issued to your RAMSS Communications, and offers are posted to OLSAS as well.

If you are placed on the waitlist and a space becomes available for you we would contact you directly.  Please note that this could occur at any time between now and the start of classes, but is not guaranteed.  If you submit a firm accept elsewhere you will be removed from our wait list.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Krista

5 minutes ago, Noxap said:

Our application assessment is complete, and we have reconciled the tuition deposits we received.  At this time we are not able to issue more offers of admission, and will be processing the wait list and denial decisions in the coming weeks.  All decision letters are issued to your RAMSS Communications, and offers are posted to OLSAS as well.

ryerson had their class filled before April 1? that's surprising. 

Edited by jatthopefullawyer