Vv96

Accepted (Ryerson) 2020

erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Accepted January 9th. Good EC with athletic background.  Toronto born and raised.

LSAT: 153, 156

GPA: 3.7 

Long time lurker here. Thought I'd come out the dark and give some stats for comparison's sake.

Accepted on Jan 7th.

CGPA 3.77

L2: 3.85

LSAT: 141, 153, Awaiting Jan 2020 score.

Best of luck to everyone!

• Like 2

After being waitlisted at Western, Queens and Ottawa till labour day last cycle, so grateful to receive an acceptance!! 

Accepted January 13 through RAMSS & OLSAS. 

CGPA: 3.6

LSAT: 159 (awaiting January 2020 score) 

Congratulations to everyone accepted and good luck to everyone waiting! :) 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, MKK said:

After being waitlisted at Western, Queens and Ottawa till labour day last cycle, so grateful to receive an acceptance!! 

Accepted January 13 through RAMSS & OLSAS. 

CGPA: 3.6

LSAT: 159 (awaiting January 2020 score) 

Congratulations to everyone accepted and good luck to everyone waiting! :) 

congratulations! did you get waitlisted last cycle with the same stats? 

@accesstojustice thank you! Yeah I got waitlisted with these stats and accepted to Windsor dual JD but ultimately decided not to go

In as of Jan. 15! Appears in RAMSS communicatons, not yet in OLSAS

OLSAS cGPA: 3.30

B2/L2: 3.84

LSAT: 165

Significant legal work experience & equity considerations

• Like 1

I cannot believe I'm writing this post but accepted on January 13th through RAMSS! 

OLSAS GPA: 3.64

L2: 3.66 / B2: 3.68

LSAT: 157 (highest score)

Ontario resident. Strong PS. Worked throughout my undergrad and was involved in a few ECs. I've been looking at this forum for the last few years hoping to get in one day and I can't believe it finally happened. I was waitlisted last year at multiple schools but never got in. To anyone who feels as if their GPA or LSAT score is slightly lower than what most schools are looking for please do not lose hope!! I promise you all your hard work will pay off! I'm so thankful for Ryerson and their truly holistic approach. It's so refreshing to not feel like a number anymore. I will definitely be accepting as this was my top choice and I am so excited and proud of how diverse the program will be based off these posts so far.

I really hope this helps other applicants!

Edited by oceann
  • Like 8

25 minutes ago, oceann said:

I cannot believe I'm writing this post but accepted on January 13th through RAMSS! 

OLSAS GPA: 3.64

L2: 3.66 / B2: 3.68

LSAT: 157 (highest score)

Ontario resident. Strong PS. Worked throughout my undergrad and was involved in a few ECs. I've been looking at this forum for the last few years hoping to get in one day and I can't believe it finally happened. I was waitlisted last year at multiple schools but never got in. To anyone who feels as if their GPA or LSAT score is slightly lower than what most schools are looking for please do not lose hope!! I promise you all your hard work will pay off! I'm so thankful for Ryerson and their truly holistic approach. It's so refreshing to not feel like a number anymore. I will definitely be accepting as this was my top choice and I am so excited and proud of how diverse the program will be based off these posts so far.

I really hope this helps other applicants!

Now you get a chance to learn Python. Congratulations!

You are still a number, either 1 (true) or 0 (false).😂

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Deadpool said:

Dude, come on. This person worked hard to get into law school. Why poke fun at them now? 

Major congrats oceann. You're going to law school and on your way to becoming a lawyer. Wish you the best of luck in the rest of the process. 

Apparently you guys don't get what I meant - I was saying Ryerson will teach Python programming (coding bootcamp) and  he / she is a big number there.

Congratulations again!

Edited by NeverGiveUp

As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2