pleasepleaseme

How old is everyone applying this cycle?

Average age in 1L is actually in the 25-27 range for most schools, at least from the admissions booklets I've seen.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lawfacade123 said:

Make it 5.

And I thought I'd be the odd one out.

Six of us! Glad I'm not the only old person out there lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pleasepleaseme said:

Just curious to see what the age distribution is for incoming 1Ls. 

I'm 23 myself, will be turning 24 during 1L. 

23 too!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Has anyone suffered family law burnout? How did you cope? What are the exit opportunities from family law? 
    • Post in the wrong section 
    • I did it and thought it was fine too -- make friends who live close to the law school who don't mind letting you crash at their place. A lot of events at the law school take place during the day. I wasn't someone who went to every CTTB (and would not have even if I lived closer) but I found it totally doable to be involved and make friends.   This was the timetable from this year (first year courses are highlighted) -- of course, you wouldn't be in every first year section (in each semester, you will have your small group + LRW or LP + 2 large section classes): https://www.law.utoronto.ca/academic-programs/academic-handbook/timetables-and-exam-schedules/timetable-first-term
    • I’ve been lurking this forum for a while and there is a wide consensus that if you want to make money you will pursue Bay St.    As someone who knows nothing about the law or about compensation in different areas of law, I would like to ask those more experienced than me for insight.    is Bay st the only way to make good money? How difficult is it secure well paying employment out of law school? ive been reading on this forum that some articling students make only $2000 net in areas like criminal law. That scares me because I currently net $5000-7000 a month which will go down to about $3000 net during law school.    I’m obviously choosing to go to law school to be in a better position in the future than I am in now. What areas of law do you guys recommend for the highest return on investment?
    • Is this true? I always thought that if you had a big PSLOC they would expect you to use it and not give you a bursary.    I will be going to Osgoode, can someone who’s been through the process shed some light?