pleasepleaseme

How old is everyone applying this cycle?

Average age in 1L is actually in the 25-27 range for most schools, at least from the admissions booklets I've seen.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lawfacade123 said:

Make it 5.

And I thought I'd be the odd one out.

Six of us! Glad I'm not the only old person out there lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pleasepleaseme said:

Just curious to see what the age distribution is for incoming 1Ls. 

I'm 23 myself, will be turning 24 during 1L. 

23 too!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• yes they must. a friend of mine got into ryerson today and her offer expires tomorrow. 
    • That's very unfortunate considering those with mandatory pass/fail can now just relax and basically pass the course with a D while the rest of us at optional pass/fail schools are pressured to take grades. Pretty shocking that employers would think negatively of a 2L student with a B+ avg who has 1 semester pass/failed. 
    • Don't know enough about being in/vs out of Ontario. But in terms of the LSAT, I was scoring in the high 160s during practice too. Test day nerves don't always go away! 
    • As shown by the 2016 US election, you can do very well for yourself, if you (i) are shameless, (ii) slap your name on any surface that's for sale, and (iii) operate in an environment where regulators fail to both create space for fair competition and adequately protect the public.  Of course, the personal cost is the respect of your peers. To anyone who doesn't care about that, enjoy your very nice house and whatever else you choose to buy. 
    • Yes, in my opinion, employers will almost certainly draw an adverse inference if someone takes a pass in an optional pass/fail system. I was speaking with a colleague today and firms are apparently already strongly recommending to students that they opt to receive their grades.