PlatoandSocrates

Accepted Alberta 2020

erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Accepted this morning!

L2: 3.91 (self-calculated)

LSAT: 156 (one write)

I am 100% accepting! Can't wait to get this journey started! 

Edited by libraryhabitue
  • Like 2

Just received the offer! Never been so happy and wasn’t expecting to hear until April! 

L2: 3.63 (confirmed) 

LSAT Avg: 159 

• Like 1

Can't believe I'm posting this, but... JUST GOT AN OFFER!

UBC student, so my stats had to be converted from %
CGPA: 71.2% 
L2: 77.9% (3.3 self-calculated)
LSAT: 165

Index: 239.25 

• Like 1

Accepted this afternoon! 

LSAT: 159 (October 2019)

L2: 3.8

Will be declining, best of luck to everyone still waiting! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now