Lifeisgood

Accepted 2020

erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

12 minutes ago, Atticus123 said:

Anyone know what the deadline for accepting the offer?

Definitely April 1 for provisionally accepting

July 1 for firmly accepting *I think*

Admitted yesterday!

OLSAS cGPA: 3.68

LSAT: 166

Leaning towards declining but I can’t say for sure yet.

Edited by albertabean

On 1/21/2020 at 5:58 PM, Boaks said:

LONG time lurker first time poster. admitted last Thursday and will definitely be accepting!

OLSAS cgpa: 3.83 

LSAT: highest is 147 but really good E.C’s, lots of research for my professors who also wrote my LOR’s and volunteer experience throughout my undergrad. 

good luck to everyone! 

Congrats, that’s awesome!!! What category did you apply in? 

Saw that I was accepted on uozone a few minutes ago! : )

CGPA: 3.63

LSAT: 180

Hoping for all the best for everyone waiting for acceptances! 

• Like 3

Admitted within the last hour. Just on uO-ZONE; nothing on OUAC and no e-mail.

cGPA: 3.73

LSAT: 163

Mature category,  though there's nothing on the offer that mentions that, so I am not totally sure whether this was reviewed by the "mature committee" or was just based on numbers. I guess if there aren't any regular category admissions posted today, it's likely that today they were just dealing with a batch of mature applicants.

-GM

Edited by GrumpyMountie
  • Like 7

Accepted on uozone! 

cGPA: 3.81

LSAT: 164 (Highest) 

• Like 1

Just got an offer, but it's pretty weird. I didn't get any email and just got a phone call from a second year law student asking if I have any questions. She sure was surprised that I don't even know I got an offer 😅

My stats:

lsat 162

cgpa 3.74

International student doing undergrad in Canada

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, accesstojustice said:

Admitted on Uozone both JD and JD/MA at NIPSA!

LSAT: 159

CGPA: 3.63

Congratulations! Were you general or access? Also when did you write your LSAT? :)

4 hours ago, KathleenPosky said:

Accepted February 11th 

LSAT: 159

CGPA: 3.69 

General 

Congratulations! When did you write your LSAT?

9 minutes ago, canadiangal said:

Congratulations! Were you general or access? Also when did you write your LSAT? :)

thank you! I was general and I wrote my lsat in September 2018. 

Accepted! 

LSAT 159, CGPA 3.66, General 

Will be declining for Western 

Edited by ssssss
  • Like 1

Admitted sometime today on Uozone, no email yet!

OLSAS GPA - 3.66

LSAT - 159

Will be happily accepting :)