Lifeisgood

Accepted 2020

erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Just checked uozone and found out I got admitted. Good luck to everyone !!

Edited by Lifeisgood
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Lifeisgood said:

Just checked uozone and found out I got admitted. Good luck to everyone !!

Huge congratulations! What are your stats if you don’t mind sharing ? 

23 minutes ago, legallybronde9 said:

Thanks!!

cgpa 3.83

lsat 160

Edited by Lifeisgood
  • Like 1

On 12/5/2019 at 9:26 PM, Lifeisgood said:

Thanks!!

cgpa 3.83

lsat 160

Congrats! Curious about when you submitted your application?

Odd that only one person has responded here?

• Like 2

On 12/5/2019 at 10:03 PM, legallybronde9 said:

cgpa 3.83

lsat 160

57 minutes ago, Lifeisgood said:

I feel weird too. It’s been a few days but there’s no other acceptance posts. 😦

Do you feel like maybe you just dreamed it? ;)

-GM

Am I really dreaming ..... 

but there is acceptance showing on both Uozone and OLSAS,  and I even downloaded and printed out the official offer from Uozone!!

Edited by Lifeisgood
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, jatthopefullawyer said:

is this French JD or common law? I'm assuming common law but just curious because it's weird only one person got accepted 

...that posts on this forum. 

Many people don’t know this place exits. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, legallybronde9 said:

On the website or email?  :)  Congrats!! 

Website - didn’t get an email

2 minutes ago, hopefullll said:

Do you mind sharing your stats??

Lsat 162 cGPA 3.73

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes, folks, if you're posting in an Accepted thread, please include brief info such as gpa, LSAT score, how you were notified. Just saying you have been accepted isn't helpful! :)  Thank you!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1