LAWandHOCKEY

Waitlisted Windsor 2020

Waitlisted today: 

does anyone know my chances of acceptance? 

stats : cgpa 3.32, B2/L2 3.75 LSAT: 156

pretty good personal statement geared toward social justice and pretty good ec's (president of a law society/ involved long term w volunteer work) 

Edited by st2597

Wait listed today after being referred since mid-February.

cGPA: 3.58

LSAT: 156

Is there anyone from this cycle that has been accepted off the wait list yet? 

52 minutes ago, amk said:

Wait listed today after being referred since mid-February.

cGPA: 3.58

LSAT: 156

Is there anyone from this cycle that has been accepted off the wait list yet? 

I think I've only seen one person in this thread accepted off the waitlist so far

Waitlisted today - notified by email as well. Late applicant as I was taking more courses to boost my CGPA after graduating undergrad a few years ago.

LSAT: 154

CGPA: 3.28

General

IMHO, lots of extracurriculars and social justice volunteering/oriented PS.

Good luck to everyone and take care.

Edited by Nburr041
grammar

Waitlisted today - notified by email. 

When I scroll over the message on my Uwinsite it says the program is now full. Does anyone know what this means in terms of where I am in the waitlist? Since I got waitlisted pretty late does this mean I'm at the top or the bottom of the list, or is there not really an order? 

Additionally, since it says the program is full does anyone know the realistic chances of getting off the waitlist? 

LSAT: 158

CGPA: 3.09

L2: approximately 3.7

IMO strong references and good extracurriculars 

Good luck everyone! 

1 hour ago, hopefulstudent209 said:

Waitlisted today - notified by email. 

When I scroll over the message on my Uwinsite it says the program is now full. Does anyone know what this means in terms of where I am in the waitlist? Since I got waitlisted pretty late does this mean I'm at the top or the bottom of the list, or is there not really an order? 

Additionally, since it says the program is full does anyone know the realistic chances of getting off the waitlist? 

LSAT: 158

CGPA: 3.09

L2: approximately 3.7

IMO strong references and good extracurriculars 

Good luck everyone! 

I was waitlisted first which was back in November or December. It said that they were full back then which of course was not correct at that time. 

Waitlisted a few days ago

cGPA 3.08 (will hopefully be going up as I am currently in the final year of my undergrad)

L2 3.75 

155 LSAT

I would say I have great EC's and amazing references. 

Edited by bluebird10

UWin site application status changed from "Referred - Admissions Committee" to "Still to be considered". Does this mean waitlisted? No email accompanying this change in status as of yet.

4 minutes ago, haveblue said:

UWin site application status changed from "Referred - Admissions Committee" to "Still to be considered". Does this mean waitlisted? No email accompanying this change in status as of yet.

Have you provisionally accepted elsewhere? I believe the prompt you're referring to shows up when you've accepting another school provisionally, but indicated on OLSAS that you still wish to be considered to Windsor. If this isn't the case, id give them a call. 

1 minute ago, Boundless said:

Have you provisionally accepted elsewhere? I believe the prompt you're referring to shows up when you've accepting another school provisionally, but indicated on OLSAS that you still wish to be considered to Windsor. If this isn't the case, id give them a call. 

Ok thanks a lot. Yes, I had recently accepted an offer provisionally. Having not received an accompanying email I believe you must be correct.

Just received the email.

lsat: 153

cgpa: 3.46

Goodluck everyone!

• Like 1

I was waitlisted by windsor on April 2nd. Thought I posted here but I guess not, sorry. Figured I would now to add to the statistical info in this thread. 

Stats: GPA: 3.75, L2 Similar. LSAT: 155, 157

Waitlisted just know but asked to be removed as I had accepted an offer elsewhere. cGPA 3.23 LSAT 151 (Dec 2017) and 148 (Jan 2020). Strong softs. Please look at my other posts if you’re curious about more detailed stats. Good luck to those waiting!

Edited by M1995

waitlisted yesterday, notified by email! 

have been creeping this forum for a while and finally decided to make an account. 

CGPA 3.2

LSAT 154

I know my stats are low and I am not really hopeful. Recently applied to some American schools too because I am not confident about getting accepted in Ontario. 

2 hours ago, pearlwtf said:

waitlisted yesterday, notified by email! 

have been creeping this forum for a while and finally decided to make an account. 

CGPA 3.2

LSAT 154

I know my stats are low and I am not really hopeful. Recently applied to some American schools too because I am not confident about getting accepted in Ontario. 

Good luck! The OP in the Rejected thread was rejected with better stats than yours (OLSAS GPA: 3.66 LSAT: 159), along with a few more posters. What are your EC’s if you don’t mind me asking? Thanks!

10 minutes ago, sportslawver said:

Good luck! The OP in the Rejected thread was rejected with better stats than yours (OLSAS GPA: 3.66 LSAT: 159), along with a few more posters. What are your EC’s if you don’t mind me asking? Thanks!

That’s honestly so shocking to me! I will say I think I have a very strong personal statement and great references from profs. My ECs include multiple executive positions for school clubs including the “justice political philosophy and law” society, tutoring, welcome week planning committee, competitive powerlifting and lots of experiential travelling. Hope this helps! 

• Thanks 1