gb16

Accepted (Osgoode) 2020

erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

On 5/25/2020 at 4:20 PM, ppzz said:

Congrats, mind if i asking, did you get your offer directly from in queue or promoted from wait listed? 

Thanks! I was in queue for quite a while, OASIS showed they wanted an interview, had interview, received an acceptance via email. I was never on the waitlist. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Accepted last week! 😁🎉

CGPA: 3.6

LSAT: 156

Mature student. I likewise was invited to an interview. I’m grateful for how holistic the admissions process is.

• Like 3

Got the acceptance email today! 

Just checked and it was updated on Oasis on Friday

cgpa: 3.71

LSAT: 162

~4 years of engineering work experience, strong references

Best of luck to all!

1 minute ago, Lawyerman25 said:

Got the acceptance email today! 

Just checked and it was updated on Oasis on Friday

cgpa: 3.71

LSAT: 162

~4 years of engineering work experience, strong references

Best of luck to all!

Were you waitlisted or did you go straight to accepted?

4 minutes ago, Husns said:

Were you waitlisted or did you go straight to accepted?

I was waitlisted in the start of May

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lawyerman25 said:

I was waitlisted in the start of May

Congratulations! This gives me a little bit of hope :) happy for you 

Accepted on Friday (OASIS) after an interview. Osgoode is a truly holistic school, don’t ever lose hope!

cGPA: 3.0

LSAT: 159

MA, work experience, I think my ECs and LORs were very strong but that’s very subjective. Good luck to all those waiting, stay strong!

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Cleopatra28 said:

Accepted on Friday (OASIS) after an interview. Osgoode is a truly holistic school, don’t ever lose hope!

cGPA: 3.0

LSAT: 159

MA, work experience, I think my ECs and LORs were very strong but that’s very subjective. Good luck to all those waiting, stay strong!

Congratulations!!! 

• Like 1

Hey everyone,

I received my acceptance email this morning at 8:25AM. I applied through the general category and just completed my Masters at UofT. 

CGPA: 3.69 (L2 higher) 

LSAT: 151 (November 2019), 159 (January 2020) 

Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting for a response. I was waiting for four months before I heard anything. Don’t lose hope! 

• Like 1

Accepted to JD/MBA today!

GMAT: 760

LSAT: 169

cGPA: Not applicable (I have 2 degrees outside North America).

Mature applicant. Filled out Part B.

Accepted to MBA at Schulich early February.

Accepted to JD at Osgoode last Friday, Jun 5.

See you all this September. I do hope things change so that we can meet up.

• Like 4

Just got the email! Accepted from wait pool. 

Cgpa 3.51

LSAT 165

MA

• Like 5

Received the email on June 25th, accepted from the wait list.

CGPA 3.30

LSAT 163

master's 

good luck everyone!!!!

Edited by benzilla9494
  • Like 4

Accepted (from the waitlist) yesterday but declined in pursuit of another school:

CGPA: 4.0 

LSAT: 157 

Best of luck to those of you still waiting (and those of you beginning this September) — see you in the court room, or something. :) 

On 12/6/2019 at 8:48 PM, hopelal said:

Received my acceptance on December 5th went into the queue on December 3rd! Beyond happy to receive this 😁

OLSAS CGPA: 3.92 

LSAT: 163

Do you mind asking which law school did you finally accept? Your profile is impressive! 

On 11/20/2020 at 1:54 AM, cat123 said:

Do you mind asking which law school did you finally accept? Your profile is impressive! 

Thank you! I ended up accepting Osgoode :)