barry2269

Accepted Windsor 2020

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

6 minutes ago, Lawguy1 said:

Congrats! How long were you referred to admissions?

I was referred on Feb 5, and also cancelled my dual JD app at that time

Accepted today! 

CGPA: 3.6 

LSAT: 159 

likely declining, hopefully opens up a spot for someone :) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MKK said:

Accepted today! 

CGPA: 3.6 

LSAT: 159 

likely declining, hopefully opens up a spot for someone :) 

Congratulations! Did you get an email or was it through student account? 

Just now, anybany said:

Congratulations! Did you get an email or was it through student account? 

It was through OLSAS! No email yet 

Accepted Today!

CPGA 3.49

L2 3.99

LSAT 157

Question, does the April 1st acceptance make it so that you cannot receive other offers from different law schools?

50 minutes ago, footballguy12 said:

Accepted Today!

CPGA 3.49

L2 3.99

LSAT 157

Question, does the April 1st acceptance make it so that you cannot receive other offers from different law schools?

Congratulations! how did you find out OLSAS or through Uwinsite?

45 minutes ago, Npotter1 said:

Congratulations! how did you find out OLSAS or through Uwinsite?

Thank you! Winsite, and then followed by an email an hour or so later. Not on OLSAS yet. 

In March 26 email, and on the portal. 

OLSAS CGPA: 3.92 

B2/L2: 3.96

LSAT: 154

Personal statement geared towards social justice, 3 LOR, lots of volunteer work. 

I have declined in favour of Osgoode. 

Good luck to everyone else still waiting! 🙂

Got accepted last week

CGPA: 3.59

LSAT: 155, and 157

I would love to go to a different school but will provisionally accept for now. 

56 minutes ago, Shane98 said:

Got accepted last week

CGPA: 3.59

LSAT: 155, and 157

I would love to go to a different school but will provisionally accept for now. 

What was your L2? Congrats though!

Hey everyone! Just got accepted earlier today for the single JD program! Super excited.

LSAT: 153 (fourth time writing, didn't think I'd get anywhere with that haha)

CGPA: 3.57

L2: 3.88

Also, finishing my Masters and have some work experience in medical device compliance law. In my personal statement, I brought up a lot related to my research in access to justice, which I think was influential in the decision they made. 

Very grateful for the offer, currently deciding between Windsor and Ryerson but also keeping an open mind for offers as long as I have to :)

just wondering, I was told to accept by april 23 on olsas. can that be just a provisional acceptance or does it have to be a full one? 

Hope to be working with yall soon!

• Like 3

On 3/29/2020 at 7:01 PM, Lawguy1 said:

What was your L2? Congrats though!

I believe it was a 3.8, but I decided to cancel my offer to Windsor for Osgoode

Posted (edited)

Just got my offer of admission email this morning! 
cGPA 3.32 L2 3.61

LSAT 159

access category

will be declining!

Edited by lawcat
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I got accepted on April 7th, notified by email. Showing up on UWinsite but nothing on OLSAS yet. 

CGPA: 3.73

LSAT: 154 (October) and 160 (January)

Unique background in terms of being an immigrant and visible minority living in Northern Ontario with a nursing undergrad. Was referred to admissions really late, some time in March. 

Definitely declining once it shows up on OLSAS, so hopefully another spot will open up soon. 

Good luck everyone! 

Edited by canadiangal

Accepted this morning on UWinsite (got an email to notify me).

LSAT: 155, cGPA: 3.82, L2: 3.83

A lot of justice-related EC's, strong personal statement, decent LOR's. Regular category, Ontario resident

Declining!

I’m terrified that my acceptance was given in error so Im pinching myself right now!

Accepted this morning! Got an email and it’s updated on uwinsite.

cgpa 3.29

lsat highest: 155

• Like 1