Sign in to follow this  
Justacceptme

Tutors in Calgary?

My husband is a law student and got all his logic games questions correct (and nailed the LSAT in general)  when I was studying this was his advice for me: read and understand every word of the Logic Games bible textbook, and then do a few practice logic games every day in the weeks/ days (depending how long you study, we both studied under a month so if your writing Jan there is still plenty of time to learn it) leading up to your test date. To ensure nothing is forgotten. 

I hope that is helpful 

On 12/13/2019 at 1:03 PM, Calgarylaw2 said:

My husband is a law student and got all his logic games questions correct (and nailed the LSAT in general)  when I was studying this was his advice for me: read and understand every word of the Logic Games bible textbook, and then do a few practice logic games every day in the weeks/ days (depending how long you study, we both studied under a month so if your writing Jan there is still plenty of time to learn it) leading up to your test date. To ensure nothing is forgotten. 

I hope that is helpful 

sorry for another late response, but you only studied one month for the LSAT or did I misinterpret that?

On 2/5/2020 at 3:26 PM, LawSchoolHopeful321 said:

sorry for another late response, but you only studied one month for the LSAT or did I misinterpret that?

I studied for 3 weeks about 3-5 hrs every second day. My husband did 2 weeks full time studying. 

Both of us definitely would have done more studying if we lived somewhere that required more competitive scores but both of us were at 165-164 so that was good enough for us.