Octopolis

So now we wait... 2020 acceptance

Applied, all supplemental materials in. Waiting for those sweet acceptance/rejection notices now. How many do you think go out in December?

Last year it seemed like it wasn't a huge number in December, but that impression is necessarily compromised by the fact that, of course, not all applicants are on this board!

I believe the first acceptances were December 21st, which was a Friday last year - so perhaps the 20th this year? My November LSAT becomes available on the 19th, apparently, so I hope they wait til they get that. ;)

The second round of acceptances seemed to go out In Mid-January.

-GM

Last year you could apply on the last week of October, where as this year the first week of November. I don't know if that will delay anything, but it may. One less week for consideration. Hope you aced the November LSAT, or at least did well enough to get in, but not so good as to bump me out.

Edited by Octopolis

3 hours ago, Octopolis said:

Last year you could apply on the last week of October, where as this year the first week of November. I don't know if that will delay anything, but it may. One less week for consideration. Hope you aced the November LSAT, or at least did well enough to get in, but not so good as to bump me out.

Hah! Same I guess!

I think I could be anywhere between about 157 and 161 depending on my luck. 3.93 B2 though so I'm hoping my marks will drag me across the line... :)

-GM

Not many get accepted early on. The bulk of acceptances will be March-May I imagine. I got accepted on the 16th of January last year and there was only 12(?) of us at that point. That being said, I wrote my only LSAT in November of that year and my app was complete the second week of December and in evaluation so pretty quick turnaround time is possible.

Always feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions.