As the title says, my stats are:

• 3.70 GPA
  • 3.75 L2
  • 3.80 B3
  • 159 LSAT
  • Strong E/Cs
  • Strong resume
  • Strong LORs

What are my chances at Osgoode and Western?

3 hours ago, Metra said:

As the title says, my stats are:

• 3.70 GPA
  • 3.75 L2
  • 3.80 B3
  • 159 LSAT
  • Strong E/Cs
  • Strong resume
  • Strong LORs

What are my chances at Osgoode and Western?

Western very good

osgoode good

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Got the call this morning CGPA/B3: 3.9/3.91 LSAT: 162 Pretty decent softs /PS I think.
    • I know! Using the term, "a fancy life," was my joke, friend!! Why so serious? 
    • Accepted on RAMSS today at 4:30pm!  I guess you can say I’m shook. Very shook..   Cumulative average from my university: 89.9%  OLSAS GPA: 3.85  B2: 3.96 LSAT: 154, 155 general category, Ontario resident.  good luck everyone  
    • Hey! So I've recently been narrowing down on my choices for law school and I realize that Ryerson now has a law school. I was really excited as it is close to home and would be perfect if I get admitted. However, I'm a bit discouraged because I understand, from their website, that their approach is more business/technology based - whilst I took double majors in Political Science and Criminology (I know...typical). I mean, their approach is very appealing to me - I love the aspect of merging business and technology with law, but do I even bother applying to Ryerson then? I have no knowledge related to their approach Do you think those with undergraduate programs within the business field would have greater priority than me? Also, the interview aspect is throwing me off as well. Anyone whose done an interview for Ryerson Law, could you perhaps lend me some advice in terms of what to expect?