ssssss

Should I apply to more just in case?

My OLSAS GPA was updated today and was lower than I was expecting at a 3.66 (I go to a percentage school and have a 83%) my last two is probably a bit higher. I took my LSAT twice and have a 159 as my highest score (153 the first time). I also have lots of volunteer experience with over 150 hours throughout my undergrad and was very involved working for my students’ union and being president of a club.

I have already applied at Ottawa, Western, Queens and U of A. I am starting to second guess my chances, should I try apply at more schools that haven’t closed yet like U of C or Dal or am I over thinking it?

7 minutes ago, FVV23 said:

Where do you see your OLSAS GPA?

They appeared briefly this morning for some people (including me) and then they disappeared.  Apparently it was just a test of some sort, and so now we are waiting again to see them for real!

-GM

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• As an update, they are providing people who were interrupted during the LSAT-Flex with the following choices. Cancel your May LSAT-Flex and take the June LSAT-Flex Cancel your May LSAT-Flex and take the July LSAT-Flex Cancel your May LSAT-Flex and receive a coupon for a future test Keep your May LSAT-Flex
    • I really do hope so, if not this week maybe next week! 
    • Honestly, you can stay fit with a set of dumbells, pull up bar, yoga mat and block, and winter running shoes!
    • As a U of T student who has spoken to a couple of family law lawyers because I am also interested in the field, I would not recommend U of T based on your priorities.   Although it is not the best economic decision, I believe there are cases in which practicing family law after U of T can be feasible. Family law departments within full-service, regional firms and boutiques that practice high net-worth divorce law compensate their associates fairly well. However, I would expect to work long hours and sacrifice work/life balance at these firms ⁠—something you're not very interested in doing. Given this, you will be better off going to UVic or UBC (both very well-regarded schools).  Side-note: If you do want to practice family law, just be aware that you will need a thick skin. A family law lawyer said that clients/spouses of your clients can be verbally abusive and even go so far as to send death threats. However, it is very personal, which is what you are looking for. 
    • We won’t have access to gyms this year unfortunately (Ontario).