dak

Accepted Calgary 2020

erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Accepted threads clear of extraneous discussion.  They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats that someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not a place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

1 hour ago, JDSS said:

I was accepted off of the waitlist today. 

LSAT: 166

CGPA: 3.41 

L2? 

And are you accepting Alberta or Calgary? 

accepted off the waitlist this afternoon 

LSAT: 156 

L2 GPA: ~3.7 

will be accepting! 

• Like 2

Accepted off the waitlist today! Will be accepting!

L2: 3.5, LSAT: 158

• Like 8

Just emailed and turned down my offer - good luck to the lucky person that gets my spot, seems like an amazing school and an even more amazing and friendly cohort!

• Like 2

On 5/29/2020 at 8:59 PM, newtolaw said:

accepted off the waitlist this afternoon 

LSAT: 156 

L2 GPA: ~3.7 

will be accepting! 

I am on the UofC waitlist currently. Just wondering if you sent in a LOCI? I've heard not too common for Canadian schools but I just don't know!

On 5/29/2020 at 5:33 PM, cguy said:

L2? 

And are you accepting Alberta or Calgary? 

Did you send in a LOCI?

4 hours ago, ohlawdy said:

Did you send in a LOCI?

I would recommend not doing that. If you open the attachment on the waitlist email, U of C specifically mentions that they have all they need and not to send anything else. 

23 hours ago, ohlawdy said:

I am on the UofC waitlist currently. Just wondering if you sent in a LOCI? I've heard not too common for Canadian schools but I just don't know!

Nope, I ended up being accepted a few days after I was waitlisted so I don't think that was necessary. 

19 hours ago, Kingifer said:

I would recommend not doing that. If you open the attachment on the waitlist email, U of C specifically mentions that they have all they need and not to send anything else. 

As well, as @Kingifer said, the email they sent when waitlisted states that you do not need to send anything else in as they have all the required documents. I really don't think it's needed 

Accepted off the waitlist today, will be accepting

LSAT: 163       L2: 3.3 ish

• Like 1

Accepted off the waitlist yesterday

Will be accepting

LSAT 155 L2/B2 3.75

• Like 1