dak

Accepted Calgary 2020

erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Accepted threads clear of extraneous discussion.  They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats that someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not a place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Also got the email today. Very excited! :)

L2: 3.66 (as per Calgary GPA conversion chart)

LSAT: 167

Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

Got the email today!!

BC resident with 3.71 (self-calculated) L2 and 159 LSAT. Decent ECs and strong references 😁

• Like 2

Got the e-mail 2 minutes ago!

L2/60: 3.89

LSAT 163 (November was my only write)

Older applicant with variety of work experience - not limited to the inferences you could deduce from my Username. ;) 

-GM

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Accepted 15 min ago! 

L2: 3.63 

LSAT: 160 

strong references, good ECs (IMO)

• Like 5

Got the email today! :) 

CGPA: 3.6 (Ontario undergrad) 

LSAT 159

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, GrumpyMountie said:

Got the e-mail 2 minutes ago!

L2/60: 3.89

LSAT 163 (November was my only write)

Older applicant with variety of work experience - not limited to the inferences you could deduce from my Username. ;) 

-GM

16 minutes ago, fira17 said:

Accepted 15 min ago! 

L2: 3.63 

strong references, good ECs (IMO)

7 minutes ago, MKK said:

Got the email today! :) 

CGPA: 3.6 (Ontario undergrad) 

LSAT 159

Congrats all! When did your applications become complete? 

3 minutes ago, Schooliscool said:

Sometime in the first week after the holidays (so after Jan 5th) because I wrote the Nov. LSAT n they weren’t going to upload those scores to files until after the holidays. 

Accepted 5 min ago! 

L2: 3.9

Decent references and OK ECs

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Schooliscool said:

Mine was complete January 8th.

-GM

Just got the email! 

L2: 3.82

LSAT: 164 (single attempt)

For relevant information for readers: I've been a stay at home mom for 4 years (something I felt was likely a large gap in my application), degree in biochem took 7 years due to extenuating circumstances however a strong last 2 years. 

Application completed last wed. Will be accepting (this is the only school I applied too ;)

• Like 12

41 minutes ago, Calgarylaw2 said:

Just got the email! 

L2: 3.82

LSAT: 164 (single attempt)

For relevant information for readers: I've been a stay at home mom for 4 years (something I felt was likely a large gap in my application), degree in biochem took 7 years due to extenuating circumstances however a strong last 2 years. 

Application completed last wed. Will be accepting (this is the only school I applied too ;)

Congrats! See you in September! 

• Like 1

Accepted woo!

L2:3.85

LSAT: 163 (one write)

I'm currently a student at U of C. Probably won't be accepting but who really knows haha

• Like 2

Congrats everyone! I got my offer yesterday.

cGPA 4.09/4.3 LSAT 158

Lot's of ECs and work experience, but no ties to the area.

I'm not sure if I'll accept, as I've got a few other offers on the table. 

• Like 3

Got the email today

L2 87% (UBC)

GPA:~86%

LSAT: 160 (One Write)

Very happy and will most likely accept. Still waiting to hear back from UofA and UBC.

• Like 6

Accepted today January 21st! 
GPA:3.9 

LSAT score: 159 

:) Accepted! Calgary is my first choice!!!

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Lawschookdreaming123 said:

Got the email this morning :) 

L2 3.7 

Lsat 159

will be accepting, Calgary is my #1 choice 

10 hours ago, BE90 said:

Accepted today January 21st! 
GPA:3.9 

LSAT score: 159 

:) Accepted! Calgary is my first choice!!!

22 hours ago, flyingfish said:

Got the email today

L2 87% (UBC)

GPA:~86%

LSAT: 160 (One Write)

Very happy and will most likely accept. Still waiting to hear back from UofA and UBC.

When did you guys finalize you applications? Congratulations!!!!

Application complete last Thursday; received offer of admission this afternoon.

GPA (cumulative & L2): 4.0

LSAT: 163

• Like 3