Sign in to follow this  
CaveatEmptor1

Calling for your GPA?

I am torn because I really want to know how they calculated mine (I'm not bad at math, but there's an unusual element to my academic history and I have no idea how they'll calculate it) - but I am very much loathe to annoy anyone in the admissions department.

I'd also be curious to know whether anyone does reach out successfully on this.

-GM

On 11/27/2019 at 9:16 AM, thisproccesssucks said:

I emailed, I will let you guys know!

How did it go?

On 11/27/2019 at 11:09 AM, GrumpyMountie said:

I am torn because I really want to know how they calculated mine (I'm not bad at math, but there's an unusual element to my academic history and I have no idea how they'll calculate it) - but I am very much loathe to annoy anyone in the admissions department.

I'd also be curious to know whether anyone does reach out successfully on this.

-GM

I'm concerned about their calculations too. I had a rocky start (~65% cGPA across 10 courses, lots of withdrawals), then transferred to a new school and took a year and a half out after one semester. I do have a 3.7/4.0 cGPA from degree granting institution and a 3.9/4.0 L2, but I hate to think how that bad start will affect my chances at non L2 schools.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:31 PM, thisproccesssucks said:

I emailed and got a very generic email back with no individual answer but instead just information from their website on how they calculate things. 

Huh

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this