unemployableBA

accepted to dal without references?

I got accepted to Dal this week but one of my professors just emailed me today saying that he was sending in my reference.... so do they not look at references??

I would say your stats are good enough for auto admit! Because I got an email saying they were waiting on one of my references. 

28 minutes ago, HopefulB said:

I would say your stats are good enough for auto admit! Because I got an email saying they were waiting on one of my references. 

I got that email as well a week or so ago. But maybe its an auto admit, I didn't know that was a thing, thanks! I was getting worried references were just for show

9 minutes ago, unemployableBA said:

I got that email as well a week or so ago. But maybe its an auto admit, I didn't know that was a thing, thanks! I was getting worried references were just for show

Haha Hopefully not! Also congrats on your acceptance!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Thank you so much for this information! I am indeed struggling with how to calculate my L2 - my grad school grades and undergrad grades are on different scales, and I am still unsure about what 'session' means... I sent an email to Admissions a while back asking for my GPA calculation (or at least some clarification) and I got a response saying they were too busy (which is totally fair!). I am definitely banking on the holistic review process, although I wish it was more than just my PS to exemplify my various experiences (too bad U of A does not require reference letters for the app). I have received an acceptance from another program, but I'm really hoping to stay in Alberta! Fingers crossed! Thanks again!
    • Can you let me know once they update your application? I will keep you updated on me. I find it very frustrating because when I called LSAC they told me my report card was sent to McGill on Feb 7th. Unless it went out by mail, which i doubt lol Thanks!
    • i have no clue but i made one just in case they dont! Its called 'Windsor Law Dual JD Class of 2023'
    • @GrumpyMountie sorry, I just saw this now and am giving a late reply. That is really interesting, I genuinely thought I had no shot whatsoever for Index so to hear I was even close is astonishing. I'm not entirely sure what they considered or what weight was attached to any portion thereto, but somehow they considered me enough to give me an interview! Now I just need to make my best impression. Have you applied as well?