azrael2874

Accepted (Victoria) 2020

erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Just got the call!

LSAT:169

GPA: 3.5 (3.9 L2) on an OLSAS scale. Not sure what it is with drops. 

I really felt like my GPA was going to hold me back, so to get an offer from one of my top choices is really exciting!

• Like 2

Just got the call as well! Omg I can't believe I'm actually posting in an "Accepted" thread right now!! 

LSAT: 166

CGPA: 3.62

I'm so excited!!!!!

• Like 6

In as well.

GPA: 3.4/4 (without drop) undergrad. Also did an MSc

LSAT: 169, 167. Rewrite next Monday.

Now waiting for UBC, Osgoode, Western and Dal.

• Like 2

Got the call about an hour ago! I am so excited as UVic was my top choice!

GPA: 3.85/4.3- not sure how drops would have been calculated as I have 8 courses left in my degree

LSAT: 171

Was told to that I could expect a scholarship as well which is incredible news that I didn't expect!

I was really shocked to hear from UVic this early as I am still in fourth year and thought that they would wait to see my Fall marks. 

Edited by Emekj
  • Like 5

Got the call about an hour ago!

166 LSAT, 3.5 GPA dual degree before drops, 3.7 after drops, strong PS and submitted around mid September. 

Thrilled I can stay in my home province now :) congrats to everyone and good luck to the rest!

• Like 4

Just got the call two hours ago! I have a 3.8 CGPA with drops and a 161 on the LSAT. I had a really strong personal statement. I sent my application in on September 9th. Congrats everyone!! 😊

• Like 2

I’ll add that I was also called and accepted, the same day as the others here. 

GPA: 3.975 (with drops)

LSAT: 162, 85th percentile

Congrats to everyone - I might not be accepting, a decision I have yet to make since I am afraid of taking on lots of debt (I’m from Winnipeg). 

Good luck to all others! 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2019 at 9:40 PM, CaileighF said:

Just got the call two hours ago! I have a 3.8 CGPA with drops and a 161 on the LSAT. I had a really strong personal statement. I sent my application in on September 9th. Congrats everyone!! 😊

Congrats!!! Is your cGPA on a 4.33 scale? I have the exact same stats so I'm just wondering. 

Just got the call as well. cGPA 4.85/4.33, LSAT 163. 

Personal statement had a few typos, and really nothing special, maybe slightly tailored to uVic (environmental law stuff) EC was alright I think

• Like 1

Got the call earlier today too 😀

cGPA: 3.6/4, LSAT: 166

Pretty good personal statement and ECs imo 

• Like 1

Just got the call a few minutes ago! I’m surprised to hear already, as I still have courses underway, but incredibly excited! 

GPA With Drops: ~4.03/4.33 (unconfirmed)

Submitted October 20th

Definitely accepting either this or UBC. Just have to decide now...

Edited by PlatoandSocrates
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, PlatoandSocrates said:

Just got the call a few minutes ago! I’m surprised to hear already, as I still have courses underway, but incredibly excited! 

GPA With Drops: ~4.03/4.33 (unconfirmed)

Submitted October 20th

Definitely accepting either this or UBC. Just have to decide now...

Congrats!!!!! I think you and I were both chatting earlier this cycle about having to wait until January for UVic to see our Fall marks and luckily we were wrong about that :)) I'm sure it was a very pleasant surprise! 

• Like 1